Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some Walking Dead characters
01-22-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Some Walking Dead characters
These are so so so awesome. Once they're polished I will definitely be downloading these and throwing them on some thick card stock. Bravo sir bravo!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 02:18 PM
(01-22-2013 06:24 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Michonne should have some tripped out ability that turns a zombie to fight for her on a roll of +6 or something, she's so epic toting a couple of zombies, and maybe pitching the draw feature for a hide or starting weapon...

maybe not fight for her but on a roll of d6 after winning a fight she will take control of a zombie (max. 1) that moves like a companion and allows her to continue her movement through a zombie without having to stop and fight like most heroes. She would move the zombie to the zombie pool once she moves through a zombie. This would be more "real" to the show since the zombies hide her stench and she just walks through.
01-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I could go for that.. Question tho, let's say your local sheriff is standing outside the diner one night sipping a cup o' joe and munching on some deep fried frosted goodness, and BOOM! 3 zombies magically appear in his space. Now, either way all three would attack or he would have to fight all three. Now, if michonne was there instead of the sheriff and the fight started and she beat zed1 on the fight roll and fended him off, then rolled additional D6 to capture and succeeds, would that negate the rest of the fights? I know something like that would come up right out the gates..

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-24-2013, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 11:38 PM by blakeb.)
Thanks for all the input guys. I'm still tweaking and trying to improve upon them. I have also added some more characters. I also added one rule to the game: any character labeled as Villian (which is only The Governor right now) cannot have any Heroic Event cards played on them. I made The Governor quite a power character. 3 Fight Dice, your choice of starting building, and starting with a Townsfolk card. But I tried to throw in some negatives to balance it out. Minus one movement die roll and minus on Ranged Weapons and also making him a Villian. So please tell me what you think. Thanks.

You can find the album here: http://imgur.com/a/OuDvD
01-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Keep at the good work there Blakeb. Much appreciated by this Walking Dead fan!
02-20-2013, 08:38 AM
give rick a gun
02-25-2013, 01:14 AM
Here's my Daryl and one of my Justified characters.
I also have a crossbow weapon card, but don't have a pic of it handy. This is a pic my buddy took on game night a while back.

[Image: lgBJh.jpg]
02-26-2013, 07:05 AM
These are the first customs for LNoE I ever saw, and I am really super excited about this whole new world of possibilities. Thanks for sharing, man.
10-26-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm a big Walking Dead fan... love these. Thanks for the hard work!
11-12-2013, 04:57 PM
An interesting scenario might be to include the Governor and some of his followers to act as a separate team of "Heroes". It could be a kind of battle to defend your land from other hostile humans in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.