Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Some custom cards...
02-10-2011, 08:10 PM
RE: Some custom cards...
It is a zombie card, however remember zombies filter cards extremely fast. Plus most scenarios the zombie wins at the end of the turn clock. So it's, basically at 1-2 positive effect, 3+ negative, you're looking at a 66% chance to screw over a hero. Remember, giving up their turn chances are means the zombies fighting on their turn too, which is also a negative screw over. It's pretty damn strong written as is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 10:10 PM by Mamont.)
Hi!:}

(02-10-2011 06:03 PM)hendal Wrote:  for some reason I can not see the photos of your cards?

It's a pity, but these are the common JPG files, so I have no clue why you can't see them.
(02-10-2011 06:15 PM)365ZED Wrote:  Great cards. I wish I could make them decent enough to add them to my decks, but they would stand out as home-made because my card-making skillz = 0

Thank you for your encouraging words about my humble work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure it won't be so bad.
Well, as for me, I just scan the original backside of the card and print it. Then I cut it out. Print the front side and cut it out too. Next I glue them together. The most difficult part is to choose the right thickness of the paper so as to match the thickness of the original card when two sides are glued together. Finally. I put such homemade card into the same transparent card saver as the original ones so it's really difficult to tell them apart.
(02-10-2011 08:10 PM)Orguss Wrote:  It is a zombie card, however remember zombies filter cards extremely fast. Plus most scenarios the zombie wins at the end of the turn clock. So it's, basically at 1-2 positive effect, 3+ negative, you're looking at a 66% chance to screw over a hero. Remember, giving up their turn chances are means the zombies fighting on their turn too, which is also a negative screw over. It's pretty damn strong written as is.

Right. I see your point and on the second thoughts I've changed my mind and now I absolutely agree with you.

02-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Love the Last bullet idea.
02-16-2011, 05:10 AM
i like the new pic better for last bullet

This letter is just to inform everyone about the recent movement of equipment that has happened during the precinct's rearrangement.The safe with four digit lock has been moved from the S.T.A.R.S. office on the second floor, to the eastern office on the first floor.
"2236"
Raccoon Police Liaison Dept.
02-16-2011, 08:52 PM
(02-10-2011 06:15 PM)365ZED Wrote:  
(02-08-2011 08:48 PM)Mamont Wrote:  Hi :}
I made my custom cards. I thought I would post some so I could see what everybody thought.

Great cards. I wish I could make them decent enough to add them to my decks, but they would stand out as home-made because my card-making skillz = 0

Short of sleeving the cards (which i perfer not to do as the piles are big enough as it is, and my playing partner already knocks them over) is there any recomended way to add the home made cards to the decks?
02-16-2011, 08:58 PM
(02-16-2011 08:52 PM)cmo123 Wrote:  Short of sleeving the cards (which i perfer not to do as the piles are big enough as it is, and my playing partner already knocks them over) is there any recomended way to add the home made cards to the decks?

Play by proxie. Assign specific cards that only have one copy in the deck as being the homemade card. When you draw one of those, swap it out with the homemade card.
Exmple: Sledgehammer = Last Bullet. When you draw Sledgehammer, remove it from the game and replace it with Last Bullet.
Tough part about that is deciding what you want to take out. You would probably also want to swap an item for an item, and event for event, etc..