Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some gamerstats from all 88 LNoE games (updated 12th March 2023).
04-12-2012, 04:06 AM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 21 scenarios. I love this kinda stuff!
(04-04-2012 08:04 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Victory scores over 21 games
Zombies x17
Heroes x4

LOL - those stats are very similar to my W-L record playing always as the Heroes against the same Zombie player. I think some of the reason there is such a gap in favor for the zombies is that the learning curve is easier for the zombies because of consistency. Meaning, for the vast majority of the scenarios, the zombies can approach the game with the same strategy and has a better chance of refining their play the more games are played. With the Heroes, the scenario objectives are different, there is usually only one win condition, and the mix of Heroes are often different game-to-game. There is little consistency, so the learning curve is slower for the Hero player to be as effective as a Zombie Player. Just my thoughts on the matter, I'd be curious to hear others thoughts on the subject...

Anyhow, I look forward to when you have eventually played thru all the scenarios as the Heroes to see how the numbers stack up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 29 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 15/08/12)
Greetings Samurai Trev. Awesome game report, as always Watchmen02

Wow, im still surprised by some of these stats.

Really !?! Father Joe, is feeding more Zombies then he is fending. So sad for him Insane19 He was killed every time he played, so sad Insane19 Watchmen02

21 wins to 8 Losses, GO ZOMBIES !!!

If average turns are 16 I dont understand the

Average Game Length over 29 Games

I am also interested what scenarios were played. if you were playing Alls Hallow Eve II, that would explain Father Joe's eliminations.

>:(Heroes won 8 out of 29 games Insane16 Thats what they get, for Playing keep away with their tasty brains Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
08-15-2012, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2012 05:44 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Some gamerstats from all 29 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 15/08/12)
If average turns are 16 I dont understand the
Average Game Length over 29 Games

Good question. Every Scenario has a Turn Limit. The Average Turn Limit is 16.

The Average Game Length of 13 is the actual amount of turns the games lasted before Hero or Zombie victory.

I am also interested what scenarios were played.
All 21 official Scenarios have been played. I'm now on the 2nd play through.

if you were playing Alls Hallow Eve II, that would explain Father Joe's eliminations.

That's been played once so far.

Thanks for checking these out and hopefully it's a bit clearer.
08-16-2012, 07:35 AM
Great thread!

I really like your Hero of the Game mechanic. It is very hard to judge the efficiency of a hero from how many zeds they kill and how many times they die, so voting for a hero of the game is a good idea.

My 2 favorite heroes are: Amanda and Billy... Good to see some stats that explains why Watchmen02

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
08-16-2012, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2012 09:49 AM by vikinglad.)
Great to see Ash high on the list still. I am glad you enjoy using him. These are awesome stats. Thanks for maintaining them. Watchmen02
08-19-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 21 scenarios. I love this kinda stuff!
(04-07-2012 05:24 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Neato! I love stats like this; thanks for taking the time to put this together. Billy the most chosen hero? I don't believe it, but he did also win the ultimate hero too. Maybe I am too hard on him. Love Ash representin' as the ultimate badass too. I bet he would take Billy if it came down to it. Insane21

Billy was chosen all those times randomly. I wouldn't pick him my self although his Track Star ability does make him pretty handy at picking up Survival Tactics and Unique Abilities. That being said look how many times he was killed!
09-20-2012, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 07:19 PM by PJON.)
RE: Some gamerstats from all 30 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 20/09/12)
Hi, so I played with the spread sheet.

....and its Amanda, Sam and Billy as the top Heroes. Thats a statistic i would have never of imagined. Mainly due to there average of games....still...so sad Insane19

Zombie 22 Wins
Hereos only 8 Insane19 thats like a third of the time they win
or more importantly.

Hereos become Zombie food 2 out of 3 times.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
10-15-2012, 03:34 AM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 32 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 14/10/12)
That win ratio is quite troublesome. Were you playing Zombies most of the time, rolling the heroes?
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 32 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 14/10
For all 21 scenerios I played the Zombies. I'm now playing all the scenarios as Heroes (Any Game Report that has a B in the title)

The balance is in the Zombies favour we've found, especially with random Board sections and Characters. The Heroes would have a much better chance with choosing Characters and Board sections to suit the secenario. It's tough being a Hero but we enjoy every game win or lose. There is no certainly of victory for either side. Just a rather high probability (so far) the Zombies will dine on fresh brains. I shall endeavour to address the trend and get some wins bagged for the Heroes!
12-12-2012, 08:47 PM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 36 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 08/12/12)
I absolutely love this. I really wish I'd have kept stats like this from when i started playing until now. I may have to start going forward from here