Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some gamerstats from all 88 LNoE games (updated 12th March 2023).
01-28-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Some gamerstats from all 40 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 24/01
(01-28-2013 08:17 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(01-25-2013 07:32 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Well I just trawled thorough all 40 reports and he came out at 56% which tells me he's pretty well balanced. Now if only he had an Advanced Ability... Zombie03

Cool, thanks dude. I think he plays well with our group; it is nice to see this confirmed with some hard data.

I've used him 9 times in game reports alone. He's now gone up to 67%. He's well balanced the only difference I make is his start location in the Super Market, as in S-Mart! If he starts in the Gun Shop he's got a never ending Shotgun plus any other gun or Ammo that turns up. That's the only thing I'd change. It fits thematically and stops him being OP. Apart from that he's perfect!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some gamerstats from all 40 Game Reports. I love this kinda stuff! (updated 24/01 - samuraitrev - 01-28-2013 08:41 PM