Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some new custom Game Cards
03-22-2013, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 11:47 AM by zelectah.)
Some new custom Game Cards
Lately I created some new weapon game cards, the military weapon set.

But just some new weapon models are not enough for me, so I created these three cards. They can be combined with the military set or just added to the regular decks.

The Gunshot Attraction is stolen from another thread, but I love the idea and think it forces the Heroes to a bit more tacticle behaviour when using range weapons.
The Scope is one of my first custom cards, just edited the text a bit.
The Suppressor is an item to negate the influence of Gunshot Attraction.

Hope you like them and please correct the texts if there are any mistakes or misunderstandings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Some new custom Game Cards
Great cards. I would just change the wording from 'take infuence' to add.
03-22-2013, 05:37 PM
I really like them, just thinking the first 2 should be in the unique item deck.. There should be like 2 or three of the gunshot attraction card in the zombie deck, and honestly I wouldn't mind having a couple of them in the hero deck too as a non remain in play (instant). That would be great in a defend the mansion game..

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Nice work, I really like these.
03-22-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 06:46 PM by alderdust.)
You have some grammer and misspellings.

Scope: The hero may equip one Ranged Weapon with the scope, adding +1 to the weapons range.
When the weapon is discarded, the attached suppressor is discarded as well. Once this item is equipped to a weapon it does not add to the hero's item carrying limit.

Suppresor: The hero may equip one Ranged Weapon with the suppressor. The equipped weapon does not make a sound when fired to attract zombies.
When the weapon is discarded, the attached suppressor is discarded as well. Once this item is equipped to a weapon it does not add to the hero's item carrying limit.

Gunshot Attraction: Anytime a gun is fired for the first time that hero turn, all zombies on the same tile may move one space.

I worded the gunshot attraction one differently to not be too overpowered when a gun like the police shotgun is fired multiple times this could possibly cause a zombie to move multiple spaces. So I just added for the first time that turn.

All in all nice work I like the cards.
03-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Now should the gunshot attraction have "move 1 space towards gunshot"? Or am I mis understanding the purpose of this card?

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2013, 07:31 AM
That's true fiskers I bet now it could be used to lure heroes away from a scenario objective such as destroying a generator
03-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot to all of you, just what I needed.
Here are the updated versions.
03-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Awesome! I like them. I think each of them is really neat, and adds a cool effect to the game. I also really dig the art on them. Looks like they actually belong in the game. ;-)