Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speaking of Evil
11-22-2008, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2008 08:10 PM by Old Dwarf.)
Speaking of Evil
OK this a a little bit of a stretch but I ran across
this & felt the perverse need to share:rolleyes:

I'm in the 2nd Level

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2008, 10:38 PM
RE: Speaking of Evil
Level 5!

Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

brrr...scary Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2008, 01:06 AM
Level two for me!

Evil enough I guess!
11-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Ooops!! Level 6:

Quote:Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

In the words of Bender "That's it! I'm boned!"
11-23-2008, 01:40 AM
Seventh Level of Hell

omg thats crazy. and i thought i was putting own good stuff. the true and false really hurt me

Quote:guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
11-23-2008, 03:28 PM
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

2nd Level -well at least I'll have company:shy:

M

This night...I feel your breath
This night...I hear your voice!!
When you walk my dark path, love like a bloodbath
09-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Level 5 baby!!!!
09-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Damn... I just took this and landed on Level 6... hmmm...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
09-21-2009, 02:29 PM
Level 5 too :P

Quote:levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-infer...ation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

"Man, I like these zombies better when they got clothes on. That an ex-girlfriend of yours, Nick?"
09-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Looks like I'll be in the 6th Circle. Say, I noticed that Zombie67 and Sarku will be in the City of Dis for eternity also: Are either of you gon to bring your copy of LNOE or ATOE? If not I'll try to bring my copies. (There will probably be more gaming oppurtunities there than in Charlotte...)

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"