Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Special Edition Soundtrack
10-28-2009, 11:52 AM
RE: Special Edition Soundtrack
soundgirl Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:Aliens had better use a thermaline (spelling?)!

They do, but I'm not sure it's sounding right yet. (For those of you not familiar en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin)

Thanks for the Link,now it makes senseZombie03
But I was thinking if you really want to invoke the 50"s
instead of a CD,issue a 45.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
I'm hoping it sounds like Rush's Tom Sawyer with the old Space Invaider video game sound effects through out!

Back before the ecconamic apocalype, I'd play the soundtracks around the my office and got afew comments (and alot of backhanded shots at my usual music tastes).

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
11-22-2009, 12:50 PM
so Soungirl. Any chance of you doing a big favor for us over here at thezombiegame and linking us to a sample song when it's finished? pweeeaassseeeeee??? given that we're such HUGE fans and all Watchmen02 and Christmas is just right around the corner. *wink*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2009, 06:02 AM
deadandwalking Wrote:so Soungirl. Any chance of you doing a big favor for us over here at thezombiegame and linking us to a sample song when it's finished? pweeeaassseeeeee??? given that we're such HUGE fans and all Watchmen02 and Christmas is just right around the corner. *wink*

I thought about putting up the one that is completely finished. (I do a lot of songs and then add more tracks over time sometimes.) However, it sounds a bit more like the Supernatural game soundtrack that the Martian game, it fits in context as it is one of the main Martian themes, but would not really show the right thing. Maybe I'll try and finish a more Sci-Fi one instead before Christmas hits. Right now though I just switched over to a brand new Windows 7 machine with all new software. Now if I can only get it to work properly with my 12 year old software versions we'd be doing good. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for being excited about it!
11-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for thinking of tzg.com soundgirl! That's SOOOOO SWEEEEET of you! Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
11-24-2009, 03:45 AM
Thanks, Soundgirl! I'm looking forward to any previews you're willing to give us!
11-26-2009, 05:30 AM
yeah thanks Soundgirl for any sneak peaks you can send our way. And as usual your work for the games and adding to the ambiance of the game(s) in Flying Frog's library are awesome! Keep it up!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
12-21-2009, 06:57 AM
ho ho ho. getting real close to that time of year when all the good little children recieve gifts from santy clause and all the wicked zombies of TZG get a sample from the new Martians CD. ho ho ho. Watchmen02
12-23-2009, 11:12 PM
deadandwalking Wrote:ho ho ho. getting real close to that time of year when all the good little children recieve gifts from santy clause and all the wicked zombies of TZG get a sample from the new Martians CD. ho ho ho. Watchmen02

You're right, I've posted a preview track here: http://www.myspace.com/marybethmagallanes

Happy Holidays!

P.S. For anyone interested the LNOE Special Edition CD is now up for pre-order on the webstore. It will ship in January along with the new expansions for LNOE.
12-24-2009, 03:39 AM
Thanks, Soundgirl! Sounds great, as always! I'm definitely looking forward to the Martian Game!