Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stacy’s figure
05-23-2023, 01:00 AM
Stacy’s figure
I finally got Hero Pack One, and I look forward to painting the figures. I notice Stacy’s figure is holding a flat, rectangular object in her left hand. Is there a general consensus as to what it is? It looks to be either a smart phone or maybe a pad of paper? The game feels to me like it takes place in the 80’s or possibly 90’s, so I feel like I’d lean towards it being a notepad or possibly an older flip or “candybar” style phone…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2023, 03:33 AM
RE: Stacy’s figure
(05-23-2023 01:00 AM)Russ Wrote:  I finally got Hero Pack One, and I look forward to painting the figures. I notice Stacy’s figure is holding a flat, rectangular object in her left hand. Is there a general consensus as to what it is? It looks to be either a smart phone or maybe a pad of paper? The game feels to me like it takes place in the 80’s or possibly 90’s, so I feel like I’d lean towards it being a notepad or possibly an older flip or “candybar” style phone…

I always thought it was a skateboard. No?
05-23-2023, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2023 01:36 PM by Raynor.)
Congrats on getting Hero Pack 1!

Pretty positive it's a notebook. She's an Investigative Reporter and she's holding a notepad in the photo on the "Brilliant Idea" card.
05-27-2023, 09:45 PM
(05-23-2023 03:33 AM)mat156 Wrote:  I always thought it was a skateboard. No?

Nah, that's Jade
06-05-2023, 09:14 PM
Hi Russ, long time no see! I hope you're doing well. It's cool that you got the new Hero Pack 1. I painted Stacy with a notebook

Happy paintingWatchmen02

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death