Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stacy The Reporter
10-20-2009, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2009 01:31 AM by ipeefreeli.)
Stacy The Reporter
Friend made custom character using Stacy's reckless ability.

Quote:Victor. || Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season "Apple sauce, bitch!" says:
how do you interpret this?
Red Mage says:
?
Victor. || Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season "Apple sauce, bitch!" says:
Reckless: If she ends her Move on a Zombie Spawning Pit, may immediately draw a Hero Card.
Red Mage says:
I assume
Red Mage says:
she would have to move onto the pit
does that mean mikey can camp on a spawning pit or does he have to MOVE on to the pit
Red Mage says:
She can't just cam there
Red Mage says:
*camp
cause today mikey was just camping there

Would you interpret it the same way? I'm thinking that he'd have to MOVE onto the space, not camp on the space. Would this mean he could potentially just sit on a Spawning Pit and keep drawing cards even turn, as well as regularly searching?

Has anyone played with the Hero Pack at GenCon? Can anyone confirm this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2009, 01:08 AM
RE: Stacy The Reporter
This should probably be in the Rules forum. Can someone move it?
10-20-2009, 06:50 AM
I can't move it, but I can offer my opinion that by the wording you can't camp on the spot.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2009, 04:40 PM
I disagree. I think it's clearly the opposite. If they end their Move phase on a spawning pit, they get an event, whether they're . But if they're camping there, that means they'll likely be dealing with lots of newly-spawned zombies.
10-21-2009, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2009 05:13 PM by mqstout.)
Refer to page 11 of the rule book for full description of moving. You have your Move Action, which is either Move or Search. The wording above implies that it only triggers when she choose Move rather than Search. So, camping *while searching* doesn't trigger it. However, she may Move, moving a total of zero spaces ("you do not have to move the full amount").

So, she can move zero, draw her card, and go on at any spawning pit, indoors or out.
However, she cannot search, draw her bonus card, and go on while on a spawning pit indoors -- there would only be one card. (Again, because Move and Search are the two options to consume the Move Action, and the ability above is worded "Move" and not "Move Action".)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user