Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stars on you profile???
05-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Stars on you profile???
Can someone explain the stars I see below everyone's names... Stay Puft is giving me Star Envy Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Stars on you profile???
(05-01-2013 11:02 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Can someone explain the stars I see below everyone's names... Stay Puft is giving me Star Envy Watchmen02

LOL! I always wondered that myself. I think it has something to do with how many posts you have made, but I suppose somebody else could better fill us in. I happen to have no life. LOL! So I post a lot! ;-) Mind you, I am not saying that anybody who posts a lot has no life... I am merely explaining that this is why I post a lot. LOL!

No, just kidding. Seriously, I am just extremely obsessed with Last Night On Earth, so I love talking about it.
Find all posts by this user
05-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Same here, Trev has a ton of post but very few stars, compared to you mind you... Watchmen02
I was soo happy the other day, I had the days highest post total... I really need to get out.. Watchmen02

05-03-2013, 01:39 PM
To be honest I have no idea what they mean eitherZombie12
05-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Weird thing... anybody with 1000 or more posts should have 10 stars the lower the amount of posts, the lower the stars... I'm not sure what's going on. They're not the same for each user...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
05-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Only registered users with the high number of posts get the higher number of stars. For some reason, if you're in a different group, you won't get the higher stars. I think it's a bug of sorts...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
05-03-2013, 07:18 PM
10 stars, huh? So, that is like taking the Five Star Frog Splash twice. Sorry... wrestling reference. LOL!

Friskers,

Getting out is over-rated! LOL! Stay here and hang with us! ;-)

But, seriously, wouldn't be cool if members of this board were able to hang out to play a few games of Last Night On Earth?
05-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah, it's hard to find others with the same level of enthusiasm... Need to start a "Frog Fest" somewhere in Kansas. Our European brethren could maybe set one up in Amsterdam...

Epic Levels of Awesome Sauce....

05-05-2013, 02:52 AM
Weird,I never really looked at the stars before.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-06-2013, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 03:36 AM by goodcop2000.)
(05-05-2013 02:52 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Weird,I never really looked at the stars before.

OD

My guess from just looking at various accounts and how many stars they had was that it was a combination of # of posts and # of members referred.

(05-06-2013 03:32 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 02:52 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Weird,I never really looked at the stars before.

OD

My guess from just looking at various accounts and how many stars they had was that it was a combination of # of posts and # of members referred.

Now seeing that StayPuft is way ahead of long-time members with more posts, maybe it is the number of posts over a certain period (like the last 6 months or year).

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War