Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Start saving now, buckeroos!!
05-20-2010, 01:23 PM
RE: Start saving now, buckeroos!!
Got it on the 18th but I had to work so I've only tried it out for like 30minutes so far my son has played it nonstop though and loves it.
My wife was watching him and wants to try it out now.
She says it looks just like you are watching a real western movie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2010, 02:33 PM
I've been waiting for this game since Red Dead Revolver. The game is amazing. I have it for the PS3 and man what a gorgeous game. I haven't seen the Mountain Lions yet. But I know where the Grizzlies are and I bet they are a bitch to encounter.

Once I have played through the single player a bit more I will check out the multiplayer end. How is it so far?

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
05-21-2010, 12:05 AM
Haven't gone on line yet I'm still feeling out the controls and mastering deadeye but I got the code for the warhorse from bestbuy when I bought my copy.
I'm in Mexico right now this game rocks.
05-21-2010, 01:37 AM
fallensaviour Wrote:Haven't gone on line yet I'm still feeling out the controls and mastering deadeye but I got the code for the warhorse from bestbuy when I bought my copy.

I got mine from Best Buy as well...I wonder if I get the code? Was in inside the box?

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-21-2010, 03:56 AM
supervike Wrote:
fallensaviour Wrote:Haven't gone on line yet I'm still feeling out the controls and mastering deadeye but I got the code for the warhorse from bestbuy when I bought my copy.

I got mine from Best Buy as well...I wonder if I get the code? Was in inside the box?

I think it was on the receipt.
They circled it for me.
05-22-2010, 01:30 AM
My mistake the code for the war horse is on an insert in the game pack with the instructions and the map.
The insert is an advertisement for co-op thing and on the back they show Marsten on a black horse with the code on the bottom right.