Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Statistics and Last Night on Earth
03-31-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Statistics and Last Night on Earth
(03-30-2013 12:39 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  Can always dump it in the DL section. Will excel allow you to convert into pdf?

You can always use a program like cutePDF to print pages in PDF format and save them on your computer if thsat's what you are looking for.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Sorry this took so long to get posted. This is just some stats on LNOE that I worked up. These are only for the parts that I own so it does not include any of the web only stuff, but once I get them I well add it. Once I have everything and make this look nicer I well post it in the downloads section.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  last night on earth card odds for TZG.pdf (Size: 202.45 KB / Downloads: 20)

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
Find all posts by this user
04-27-2013, 03:04 AM
OpenOffice also allows you to convert Excel files to PDF. Nice work! It is highly dependent on what sets you have, but should give others an idea how to get the card odds for their own sets.
05-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Sorry, I got lost in other threads, good work on the sheet, I agree with LabRat, this is a good base for others to start with.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
05-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Thanks guys. I keep a print out with the game, along with a page from my old statistic book that shows the odds of dice rolls, so when some one (most the time a new player that is not used to a dice and card based game) complains I can show them that the odds are not that bad.

Tulta munille
05-03-2013, 12:38 AM
this is a bucket fulla awesome data. good show, sir!
05-03-2013, 12:56 AM
Thanks after some junk sells on ebay I well get the web only stuff and finish the stats on the cards. I might then fix it up in photoshop so it looks good.

Tulta munille
05-03-2013, 12:59 AM
I will be hand writing them into my moleskine journal with all my house rules and funny tidbits... I wish they made one that looked like the Necronomicon...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
05-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Well got the web only stuff, so in a few weeks I well plug it all in and post an update.

Tulta munille