Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Steam Gamer Tags (PC)
02-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Steam Gamer Tags (PC)
Just a thread for Users of Valve's Steam Gaming Client for the PC.

If you have a PC and use Steam for some games, please post your user name and some of the games you have that you'd like to play with others here.

My info is:

User name: gothicincarnation

Games:
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Killing Floor
Nation Red
Half-Life 1 (Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Deathmatch Classic, Team Fortress Classic)
Unreal Tournament 3 Black Edition

I have more games than that, but those are the only real multi player games I have that I'd want to play.
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2011, 04:25 AM
RE: Steam Gamer Tags (PC)
Steam ID:

D153453D

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
02-16-2011, 03:07 AM
arcticblaster76

MP Steam stuff I currently have installed :

Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Monday Night Combat
Magicka
Alien Swarm
Dawn of War 2 (and Chaos Rising)
Supreme Commander 2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2011, 06:59 AM
(Humm... Just posted this and it disappeared... Strange, maybe I hit the wrong button... IDK anyway...)

I have just created a new Group on Steam just for members of TZG.com!

Group Name: The Zombie Game.com
Abbreviation: TZG.Com
Group Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheZombieGame

It is invite only, so we only get members of the board for right now. We might make it public one day, but for now it's private. If you want an invite to the Group, you first have to have Steam of course. Then just post your User Name here and I, or another member, will send you an invite. Simple as that.

Once again - Right now this group is only for members of this forum (thezombiegame.com) no one else. So do not invite everyone you know unless they are all contributing members to this forum. Additionally, we want "Participating" forum members only. So don't get your friend to sign up here just to join the Steam Group and never posts anything here. I WILL monitor this regularly and personally.

Here's a screen shot of the Group Profile Page:

[Image: steamgroup.png]
02-21-2011, 08:55 AM
cimex188 is my steam name. Feel free to add me.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
02-22-2011, 12:44 AM
(02-21-2011 08:55 AM)Cimex188 Wrote:  cimex188 is my steam name. Feel free to add me.

I added you and sent an invite to the TZG group. Watchmen02
06-26-2011, 08:29 PM
I'd appreciate an invite as well. Atramagus - I have a few games that would work in here, such as l4d and l4d2, borderlands, or DoW II

At some point we'll have to get a TZG game night going and play some 4v4 l4d II... Unless you already do that hehe
06-26-2011, 11:19 PM
(06-26-2011 08:29 PM)atramagus Wrote:  I'd appreciate an invite as well. Atramagus - I have a few games that would work in here, such as l4d and l4d2, borderlands, or DoW II

At some point we'll have to get a TZG game night going and play some 4v4 l4d II... Unless you already do that hehe

Nice list; I've got em all too...although I mostly play TF2. Heads up for the add.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
06-27-2011, 01:12 AM
Well, yeah... Everyone has that one now hehe. I'm not the best at it, but I do hope on every once in a while
08-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Steam ID: HA HA HA. Oh Wow.

tons of games but I don't really mess around with them much.