Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sticky martians : Yes or No ?
02-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Sticky martians : Yes or No ?
Hey guys, i was wondering if some of those who have painting their figures had the same Sticky troubles that most of us had after having painted their Last night on earth minis.
I really want to paint my IFOS minis, but i'm now afraid of doing it, after my nightmare from LNOE experience.
So, any feedfack would really be appreciated... Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2011, 12:36 AM
RE: Sticky martians : Yes or No ?
Sticky troubles?

It seems to be the same material as the LNoE minis. If you had problems with painting the LNoE minis, you'll probably have the same issues. But I'm not sure what the problem you're having is...
02-07-2011, 02:00 AM
I also have no idea what you're talking about.
02-07-2011, 02:16 AM
You're not the only one having that problem. Look under the forum The Basement > Models & Painting. There are guides there that will help you.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."