Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stock up is In Stock!
09-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Stock up is In Stock!
Stock up supplement card pack is in stock, just purchased.

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr...l.bok?no=2

My set is now complete
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 07:04 PM
RE: Stock up is In Stock!
I also picked up Stock Up, along with Radioactive GraveDead/It Came from the Sky, Revenge of the Dead, Zombie Pillage and Advanced Abilities.

Probably won't work most of them in yet, but wanted to have them in case they sold out. :-)

Right now my group is still at the fairly basic poing of LNOE/GH. Our cards are a mix of Standard, Advanced & GH. We played our first Grave Dead game on Friday night.

They have nooooooooooooooo idea whats headed their way, when HP1, SOTF and AA work their way in. ;-)
10-01-2012, 08:33 PM
I've not yet bought any of the others, but Stock Up and Revenge of the Dead are both AWESOME! They are both two of my favorite scenarios now that I have them and have played them.
10-01-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm playing Stock Up! tonight. A new game report soon to follow. C'mon Heroes let's have a win!
10-11-2012, 09:35 PM
We've now Revenge of the Dead.

Super fun for both the Zombies and Heroes. Zeds won. F**ckers!