Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Storage-All from Michaels
03-19-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Storage-All from Michaels
I went and found the small container and the was container but couldn't find the big one so i decided to get none until I could find them all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 10:49 PM by Akfromla.)
RE: Storage-All from Michaels
(03-19-2013 10:18 PM)Kevthenurse Wrote:  Whoa that's cool!
I picked up a small tote for all of the dice, figures and counters but I still use the boxes to hold the cards and boards. And that thing holds it all...I am sensing a trip to Michael's some time during spring break!

Awesome, its so convenient. I got the card holders from 2 different game stores.

(03-19-2013 10:21 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I went and found the small container and the was container but couldn't find the big one so i decided to get none until I could find them all

Makes sense. Although you never know if you go back and find the big container and the small ones are gone =(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply