Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-06-2011, 02:14 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
Each Part should have what it contains at the bottom of the description.

Breakdown:

1) Scenario ,Markers, Rulebook
2) CheapMotel Board
3) FireStation Board
4) SawMill Board
5) Residence Board

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 03:15 AM
I went to Kinko's today to ask about printing prices and stuff. (I've never been in the place before).
They said to print on card stock and laminate 11x17 would be $6.92. (Laminate is $3.99)
Office Max said print/laminate would be $3.50. (Print on paper, but they said after lamination it would be quite thick)
Each store also had a thick foam board that I thought might be a good idea for the tokens. They said that the foam board could also be laminated but I have my doubts as to whether after lamination this could then be cut up without ruining the laminate. (Seems like it would peel/flake apart)

Anyone know about the quality of the printing in these stores?
Is this a good idea or is there a better/cheaper way to go?
Am I right about ruining the laminate when cutting it up?

Just say NO to 'house rules'.
02-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Nice post, Ryuk. I wish I knew more about as well. The circular fire markers would have to be cut out and those are the ones i'd be most concerned about. I've just printed them on paper while play testing and they are rotated a lot in the fire phase so it should have a thickness to it. What was annoying was the Burning Zombie Markers that go underneath ignited zombies. Those SHOULD be thick like the Zombie Hero Markers because they were a pain to move around with them. I ended up putting some ticky-tac in the middle of the paper markers so it stuck to the bottom on my zombies as I moved them.

I'd play it first a few times before considering doing that though. You may not like it so i wouldn't want you to waste the money if that's the case.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-06-2011, 10:48 AM
I plan to print this out and take it to GameStorm in Vancouver WA for their Mar 24-27 convention! Excellent job!
02-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Hey, if you guys want somebody to make this look good for you, you should have a look over on BGG: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/6235648#6235648
02-06-2011, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 02:33 PM by gatocarteiro.)
demais....parabéns
great job!
02-06-2011, 07:29 PM
I am going to download right now and start a prnting, lol. On everything Else I have done I have used card board and regular paper with packing tape as a laminate, you can tell the difference but they look decent and its cheep. I use this until I can get the stuff to do it right.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Holy Flaming Zombies this looks awesome!!!!
02-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Man this looks like fun, I can't wait to earn my wings and get into the download section (I hear its like christmas in there).

You know, this could be our last night on earth....
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
I am quite impressed with this project. As far as the burning zombies, investing in some red plastic zombies might be an easy (though more expensive) way to distinguish them.