Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strategy for Zombie noobs
05-31-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: Strategy for Zombie noobs
(05-15-2011 11:06 PM)Modembug Wrote:  Keep your zombies in groups of 2 and keep the heroes moving early on before they can stock pile a bunch of weapons/items. Zombie17 They are less likely to sit still and search if you double up your zombies!

Do you mean 2 zombies in a space? Because we never do that, that just asks for a shotgun or dyanimte to take them out.

We spread them out 1 zombie per space and make sure there are no gaps in the zombie line then close in the net. This makes it so any heroes that attempt a break run into a zombie and that zombie is surrounded by atleast 2 other zombies which can move in on that character during the Z turn. Or you can purposely leave a small hole or passage with a lot of zombies around it for the heroes to attempt to funnel through, then since usually one or two of the heroes won't roll well enough to escape through the hole you will have separated the hero team and they are much easier pickin' at that point. The only other thing is to not let them hole up in a gun building its a slaughter fest as soon as they pick up the right gun (aka sheriffs building or gun shop)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2011, 12:18 AM
We find that the Zombie player hardly ever wins. Well actually they have only won on the Manor scenario. We only have the base game and play through the scenarios in that.

Hopefully a few of this tips will help us. Definitely need to cycle through the cards more.

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01
08-28-2011, 03:16 PM
I try to abuse the big squares in the center as much as possible. helps with cutting off the heros movement and increases the zombies movement greatly.
07-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I have to say... these are some really good zombie tips. I will definitely have to try to use some of these when I play as the zombies. Though, I usually wind up playing as the heroes, which I kind of prefer anyway. So... maybe I should hide these tips from anybody with whom I may happen to play. LOL! No, kidding. In the spirit of a fun game, I would have no problem helping out the opposing side with tips.