Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sup Yall?
01-20-2012, 07:12 AM
Sup Yall?
Here is a quick intro...

I have joined the site because I am interested in obtaining Last Night on Earth, along with all of the available expansions. Hopefully this site can get me going in the right direction.

I have been playing board games for many years, however, I have only played these "specialty" board games for the last year.

Here is what my shelf looks like so far:

Shadows over Camelot
Merlins Company

Fortune and Glory: A Cliffhanger Game

Pandemic
On the Brink

Mansions of Madness (with all 3 Print on Demand expansions)

Hopefully I can gean some support and insight from participating on the site, as well as give back based on my experrience.

Habanero
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Sup Yall?
Welcome to TZG nice Game List intersting it doesn't include LNoE or A Touch of Evil,have you checked them out?
Lots of MoM fans here,most of the discussion on the game is in the Board Games Forum.

Are you going to pick up The Alchemy Expansion? I have it but it had a LOT of errors,so I'm waiting for FFG to
send me the replacement materials.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-20-2012, 03:28 PM
(01-20-2012 09:44 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG nice Game List intersting it doesn't include LNoE or A Touch of Evil,have you checked them out?
Lots of MoM fans here,most of the discussion on the game is in the Board Games Forum.

Are you going to pick up The Alchemy Expansion? I have it but it had a LOT of errors,so I'm waiting for FFG to
send me the replacement materials.

OD

My next game purchase will be LNoE, along with the expansions. There is an advertisement for that game on the inside of the box for FANG, and my brother asked me if we already had the game.

I did not pick up the Alchemy expansion yet because I read that it had major issues. I actually just got Mansions of Madness about 3 weeks ago, and I am still reading the rule book and figuring out how to play the game before I introduce it to my gaming group. I just finished my Doctoral Degree in mid December, and I work 3 jobs, so it has been frustrating that my MoM has been sitting on the shelf, and I have not played a full game, just a run through so far with my wife.
01-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Greeting and Welcome Habanero. Yo will find many LNOE enthusiast here.

Mind if I ask, what attracts you to the game ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey Habanero! Welcome to the catacombs that are TZG.com. FANG is the only Flying Frog game you own, huh? You may be the first on this site in that situation. Great game, right? I have LNOE and ATOE also, and they both rule. LNOE would be a great game to pick up next. Make sure to get the Growing Hunger expansion first. Lots of BANG for the buck there.
01-21-2012, 08:34 AM
(01-20-2012 03:51 PM)PJON Wrote:  Greeting and Welcome Habanero. Yo will find many LNOE enthusiast here.

Mind if I ask, what attracts you to the game ?

First of all, I really need a zombie game. I play L4D, and L4D2, and our last halloween porch setup was based on zombies (we had plenty of parents who refused to rescue their kids who were freaking out, lol). We have also followed the new Walking Dead series.

I also like the sound of being able to control the zombies, and chase down the survivors.

I already have other games that are more strategic in nature. It would be nice to have one dripping with theme, and can simply provide a good time.