Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supernatural
04-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Supernatural
Anyone else a "supernatural" fan? I have been since season 1. I love, love, love this show. I have plenty more to say about this show, but I guess I will wait to see if anyone else likes it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: Supernatural
Me and my girlfriend love the show. She hates horror movies but loves the show. I've missed the last season but have it pre-ordered on amazon. So any talking you want to do feel free.
07-26-2011, 05:56 PM
My boyfriend and I are working through it. We finished season 4 recently, and will be starting 5 soon. We love it, despite its flaws.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2011, 08:20 PM
I noticed that the first time Sam & Dean encounter zombies they kill them with a silver stake in the heart; some seasons later, when they encounter zombies for the second time, they kill them with a headshot Zombie16

(07-26-2011 05:40 PM)rglighty Wrote:  Me and my girlfriend love the show. She hates horror movies but loves the show. I've missed the last season but have it pre-ordered on amazon. So any talking you want to do feel free.
This isn't a horror movie
07-27-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I know its not a horror movie but it feels like the same type of characters.

I'd love to see Sam and Dean in the game. It would be real fun to have them blowing zombies away.
07-30-2011, 11:03 AM
I had watched this show a lot of times and a big fan of this. In some scenes i get very scared but at the same time enjoy watching Sam's frightening abilities. Watchmen02