Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supply Run
01-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Supply Run
Even tho I've had Survival of the Fittest since it came out I've only played each scenario once. So the play group randomly picked Supply Run of the 4 scenarios.

This was really a serious challenge for us. We lost Ed early because he got cocky with his Sledgehammer and rolled 2s three times in a row. He was able to discover 6 supply tokens before his demise. The Zombie player kept Ed and a couple Zeds in the area.

We also came close to losing Becky early as well after getting 2 wounds and then I Feel Kind of Strange. She was a trooper tho and lasted till the end.

Heroes ended up spending too much time searching for weapons and fighting zombies they soon realized they were running short on time to get all the supplies. Becky had to also run from the safety of the Manor in an attempt to gather the needed supplies. Heroes were looking like they might have a chance until the Zombie player played Relentless Advance and 2x Shambles while also getting a 3 move for both his Zombie Heroes. This put Becky up against overwhelming odds as the zeds tore through her with ease.

So the play group loved the addition of barricades. They weren't as thrilled with the survival decks. The only time they got used was when we drew the hero cards that let us look at 2 and pick 1. I'm thinking next time we will try Search for the Truth so we are forced to focus more on those decks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Supply Run
Thanks for the report. It's good to hear your thoughts on SotF. I personally think this expansion adds another layer of depth to this game, with regards to tactical options. Poor old Ed it just goes to show, there's no such thing as an invincible Hero!Zombie13
01-28-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Supply Run
I've had plenty of times where one of my buddies thinks it is "just one zombie", running up to it and then getting wounded in the fight instead of killing it.