Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survive, escape from atlantis.
11-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Survive, escape from atlantis.
So I played that game today, survive! escape from Atlantis. It looks confusing at first but it was really fun. And I won, it was part beginners luck I think. But the basic idea is to get as many of your survivors off the island and to land. There are boats but they can be destroyed. You can swim but it's slow. Ehh I'm not gonna explain the whole thing you can find it on Wikipedia, but its an easy game that even kids can play. So if you get a chance give it a try.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Survive, escape from atlantis.
I got this game a long time ago for my birthday back in the 80's and remember it fondly. It was one of my absolute favorites as a kid.

I have been tempted to get it, but was hesitant if the re-issue was changed like so many of the other "retro" games they put out now.

I am glad to hear someone enjoys it as much as I remember. Does it still have the sea serpents, sharks and whales?
11-26-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Survive, escape from atlantis.
Yeah only problem I had is the people pieces, they flipped over a few times when they shouldn't have. But yeah great game still.