Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survivor markers in Hunt for Survivors
05-12-2012, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 09:05 AM by Achtung Panzer.)
Survivor markers in Hunt for Survivors
How exactly do the numbered markers work in Hunt for Survivors. I understand the roll, but can you roll several times or is the roll done once per marker only?

I use them like an Additional Search marker so the Hero reveals the marker and rolls immediately on entering the building for the first time. I see this as simply shouting "Hello! Is there anybody alive in here?"

It may make thematic sense to allow multiple rolls i.e. as a Search action (with the risk of finding a Zombie Hero of course) as the Survivors may well be in groups. Obviously, the number on the marker will determine how often the Hero player wishes to roll against that marker.

Also, should any additional rolls be as well as or instead of a normal Search action?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Survivor markers in Hunt for Survivors
Only one roll i'd suppose...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
05-13-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Survivor markers in Hunt for Survivors
(05-12-2012 11:14 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Only one roll i'd suppose...

Would that affect the chances of finding 2 (or more) Survivors?