Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swagbucks to buy board games
02-18-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 03:04 PM by alderdust.)
Swagbucks to buy board games
So I have joined a website called swagbucks. I have been a member since October 2012. You basically use it as a search engine and do tasks such as surveys or special offers (most of which are free) and you accrue swagbucks (1 SB = 1 penny). To make a long story short I have gotten gift card rewards in total of over $250 much to my wife's excitement it has fueled my LnOE and board game obsession. I received amazon gift cards and purchase all my board games from there not paying a dime since I earned them through surveys in my dead time. I was seeing if anyone was interested if you would use my referral link it gives me matching swagbucks up to 1000. My link is below feel free to sign up anytime but between now and Feb 28 then I get matching on everything where normally it's just the searches you do! Thanks and ask if you have any questions I can give tips on how to earn most efficiently. Just be sure to use an email that you don't mind getting some spam cause the special offers generate quite a bit. I just made a separate email for this.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Alderdust

For those who sign up use the Sign Up code, “ShareTheLove”. It gives you an automatic 50 bonus Swag Bucks upon registration.

[Image: swagbucks-468x60Alt4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: Swagbucks to buy board games
Does this install a toolbar to run your stuff through or do you do your searches and stuff throu their site... I do most my stuff from the ipad since the kids are always playing plants vs zombies

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-18-2013, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 04:12 AM by alderdust.)
You can do either I have used both the toolbar and the website. If you login from the toolbar each day gets you 1 swag buck there is also a sbtv app where every 5 videos you watch (movie trailers and all sorts of stuff) gets you 2 swagbucks so I plug my phone up at night and leave the app running and have 50 swagbucks when I wake up that's $15 in gift cards for doing nothing lol
02-18-2013, 04:44 AM
Nice... I followed your link and signed up, not sure if you got the referral.. I added you as a friend too..

02-18-2013, 08:54 AM
swagbucks not available in Greece... Pitty
02-18-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 02:36 PM by alderdust.)
damn thanks for checking it out argailwall. and thanks friskers i accepted you and it did give me the referral just trust me the first week or two is a learning curve learning your way around the site and learning what gives you the most bang for your buck. If you fail to qualify for a survey just try again...there are both trusted surveys which are harder to qualify for but normally pay off big and there are also a daily survey that is listed in the news feed. The surveys is how i normally get my swagbucks.
02-18-2013, 07:31 PM
i just cashed in for another $5 amazon gift card!
02-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Checking it out now, seems cool

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
02-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Is there a participation limit on surveys? Everytime I try to do one I fill out basic info and it says its not there.. It was the daily survey..

02-18-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 09:20 PM by alderdust.)
(02-18-2013 08:11 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  Is there a participation limit on surveys? Everytime I try to do one I fill out basic info and it says its not there.. It was the daily survey..

If you go to to the trusted surveys under earn or find daily surveys in the news feed those are the way to go there isnt a participation limit but you may have to take a quick qualifying survey to view all of your potential surveys you qualify for. If you get one that says its not there it may of reached its quoto in which case you may just need to try again.

I just got a code too for those who sign up use the Sign Up code, “ShareTheLove”. It gives you and automatic 50 bonus Swag Bucks upon registration.

remember to read the answers carefully cause clicking through them some surveys have a "Select disagree here" to catch those that just click through carelessly and that will cause you to be disqualified. Here are some examples on a survey i just took

[Image: 23w2uf8.jpg]

[Image: xvms1.jpg]