Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
TZG shirt logo
05-30-2013, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 10:01 AM by zelectah.)
TZG shirt logo
In PJON's whore thread friskers asked for a TZG shirt, which all of us can buy to show that we are part of the TZG horde. I love the idea and also be a fan of cool logo shirts. So I created my first design of an TZG shirt logo.

What do you think? Any ideas, tips or wishes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2013, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2013 11:17 PM by alderdust.)
RE: TZG shirt logo
Nice I don't know if I'm a fan of the URL on the shirt maybe people who wanted to know would ask.

Maybe you could have the tzg on the upper chest on the front with a small URL an then on the back have a large tzg without the URL
05-31-2013, 02:21 AM
I will follow this thread and I would proudly wear a TZG t-shirt
05-31-2013, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 11:35 AM by Old Dwarf.)
Back in the Day Sarku ran a membership recruitment contest & a Zombie T-Shirt was one of the prizes.It was black with a white Zombie
Torso & a small TZG logo under it.(I conned my wife into joining & got 2nd place in the drawing so I got my TEE!-he even sent one
for my wife-this was my pre Mod days).

I don't know if these were limited run jobs or if Sarku still has boxes under his bed but they were cool.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-31-2013, 02:51 PM
What about like those Tshirts that are tuxedo tshirts but they are zombie torso tshirts
05-31-2013, 04:21 PM
I like the idea of a big logo with the URL on the back, but I would like to see it with the URL a little larger and under it instead of in the "Z".

Could get these made up and sell em for a fundraiser for the site to help with the server and maintenance costs. Maybe even bring back the contest threads, photo contest or something..

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-31-2013, 05:54 PM
I don't care what they look like, I definitely want one if they can be made available. I will either get myself one when my financial situation improves, or I will put it on one of my gift lists like my birthday or Christmas.

I wish I could help with designing, but I have no artistic talent at all.

My only request would be to make sure they are available in black. I would muchly prefer a black shirt if possible.
06-01-2013, 12:25 PM
I had shirts available at one point in time. No one bought any. I closed it down. If you are interested in seeing the shirts again. I can get the "store" back up and running.

Let me know. Seeing how this site is mine, please run all things like this by me first. I have enough trouble keeping the site self-sufficient as it is.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
06-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah post them up I'd be interested
06-01-2013, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 08:57 PM by Sarku.)
Click Here!

Right now there are only the "official" TZG.com shirts available. Maybe if people are interested enough now, I could run a "Design a TZG.com Shirt Contest" or something like that. The design is an old one and could be updated if enough people are interested in purchasing a shirt or even a new shirt.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga