Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Are you guys going to watch LNoE played on TableTop?
Yes, I love it!
No, shit sucks!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tabletop Plays LNoE
11-01-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: Tabletop Plays LNoE
I tried to watch this but couldn't get it to playInsane19
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Tabletop Plays LNoE
LOL! I love that somebody went into that much detail to sift through every single mistake they made to correct it in a post on BGG. They even cross-referenced it with the page where you can find the correct rule in the rulebook. LOL! Just goes to show you how obsessed some of us LNOE fans are, and I love it!

I also have to disagree with the YouTuber making the comment you posted that the girls seemed to lose interest. Personally, I did not get that at all. If you ask me, they seemed to be really enjoying the game. The roleplaying aspect is very much encouraged in this game. It is part of the fun of the game, getting into the characters.

Okay, so Felicia's roleplaying was definitely not helping the game. LOL! But, this had nothing to do with her losing interest. She even said herself that she was doing it because she wanted a character to get to roleplay. She was only doing that with one of her many zombies on the board. Her others she treated just as you should any other zombie. I thought it was a funny/goofy touch to see her blatantly wasting one of the zombies just because she wanted a character to give a background and story. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply