Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killing the hospital chaplain.
04-13-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Killing the hospital chaplain.
Realistically, I doubt many Hero players would willingly sacrifice the priest for a 3+ attempt at cancelling a card. It would be more prudent to just say that he can cancel two cards before needing assistance or medical attention.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2012, 02:06 PM
[/quote]

I kept getting a useless card or two each round. He didn't bother cancelling movement cards, and timed removing remain in play cards well. It also helped I drew both the last night cards with an all male cast. Sadly I didn't get a good flurry of cards till late, and even then he survived as his other humans used one townie to cancel and 2 recovery to keep the father rolling. It was a very bad time. I think it all went wrong from the start when I pulled town overrun on my first draw and put a shotgun, med kit, the cleaver and a just what I needed in the discard. They drew just what I needed the third round and used the junkyard a lot on me. Those Just what I needed had to be played 6 times total.
[/quote]

Grrrrrr Snarf, hate that too. Sometimes those Play Immediately cards get on my nevre. Insane19 lol, sometimes i will ask the Father if he wants to cancel cards. With the amount of cards in my deck, discarding cards, helps the Heroes as well. It happens, i have been there as well. Sometimes Zombies go hungry, sometimes they dont Watchmen01

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
04-13-2012, 02:25 PM
This thread starts to bother me...

think that maybe this is material for a scenario...

where the zombie tries to kill a bad motha hospitalier (Father Joseph) maybe buffed up somehow... since he is the objective...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
(04-13-2012 02:25 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  This thread starts to bother me...

think that maybe this is material for a scenario...

where the zombie tries to kill a bad motha hospitalier (Father Joseph) maybe buffed up somehow... since he is the objective...

..no i dont want to fight the crazed Chainsaw weilding Chaplain, who is rabid with Faith, and full of Endurance.

04-13-2012, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2012 05:26 PM by PJON.)
http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/dis...play_media

I cant copy paste very well, but...

Sister Charity
(Sister with a Dark past)

Strength of Spirit - May take a wound to cancel any Zombie card on a roll of 3 or more.

Woman of Action - Instead of Searching, may take a Revolver from the Discard pile.

" I never thought, I'd need this agian"

I doubt your old enough to know who Sister Mary Elephant it but....

Sister Mary Elephant

Strength of Sound - May give up her movement to "Shout" at every Zombie in and adjacent to her space. On a roll of 3+, the Zombie is wounded.

Righteous Ruler - If Sister Mary Elephant has the Baseball Bat, it does not break.

"Class.....class.....SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UPP !!!!"