Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tales of Woe...
05-05-2015, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 02:00 AM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Tales of Woe...
Well, not quite OD.

Received a follow up about not receiving my payment. Just one glitch after another. Lucky I'm able to evidence it through Kickstarter as well as $USD515 physically being debited from my account on 27/11/2013.

Far out man, no wonder I didn't get my order! Anyway, see how this next step goes.

Well, I have Star Wars Imperial Assault keeping my occupied for the moment... new expansion in production too.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2015, 09:00 AM
Some things are just Snake Bitten! I once ordered a metal Orc figure from Games Workshop
(back in the day when I was still dealing with them) they sent the wrong Orc miniature.

I called they sent me the right one-except when it came it was the wrong one again.
Called again they sent another-wrong again, this was repeated 6 times! Finally they just
sent me every Orc in that series (5 all together) for screwing things up. Turned out their Bin
was numbered incorrectly.

Star Wars Imperial assault-I was so tempted on this but realized I just have too many Games.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-11-2015, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 02:34 AM by ForestRunner.)
(05-05-2015 09:00 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Star Wars Imperial assault-I was so tempted on this but realized I just have too many Games.
OD

OD... it IS the game you are looking for.

Purchase you must... mmmm, yessss.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...