Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tattoos
02-25-2011, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2011 07:48 PM by deadrabbit.)
RE: Tattoos
(02-25-2011 11:22 AM)Emp Wrote:  aaaah the ribs...always a pleasure to see people get tattoed there. Hurts like hell....so I'm told Watchmen02

What happend to your head deadrabbit? If you don't mind me asking.

Yeah it hurt alot, sorta why its not finished, but it will be someday.

And yeah i dont mind, i got beat up by a drunk dude at a party (guess he didnt like guys with long hair and tight pants). he chipped my skull right above my eye. the doctors had to peel my face down to get to the eye. i can post a picture of that too. sorry for the gross pics.

thats my eye at the bottom, and two plates right above it.
[Image: l-3.jpg]

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2011, 09:18 PM

02-25-2011, 11:06 PM
out of all your looks, id say this bruce willis/ jackie chan look is the best.

02-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Thank you DeadrabbitWatchmen02 You definitley win on the gore stakes though!
02-26-2011, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2011 02:33 AM by kkamena.)
(02-25-2011 07:44 PM)deadrabbit Wrote:  
(02-25-2011 11:22 AM)Emp Wrote:  aaaah the ribs...always a pleasure to see people get tattoed there. Hurts like hell....so I'm told Watchmen02

What happend to your head deadrabbit? If you don't mind me asking.

Yeah it hurt alot, sorta why its not finished, but it will be someday.

And yeah i dont mind, i got beat up by a drunk dude at a party (guess he didnt like guys with long hair and tight pants). he chipped my skull right above my eye. the doctors had to peel my face down to get to the eye. i can post a picture of that too. sorry for the gross pics.

thats my eye at the bottom, and two plates right above it.
Nice they took photos for you
02-26-2011, 03:34 AM
[/quote]
Nice they took photos for you

[/quote]

ya it was pretty awesome of them. i only had two request, take pictures and only shave what you need to.

02-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Holy crap...did that drunk get punished for that?
By law....or by means of friends... shit...that would resort in some serious payback in my book.

@kkakema.
I'm not new to psychobilly Zombie03 been listening to it for a long time.
I saw Mad Sin here last year. Big show...only downside were the fights...cocaine is a problem here wich I hate.

There are some good bands around here though. Rockabilly and Hellbilly mostly. The Seatsniffers and Los Putas (unfortunatly they recently broke up) come to mind.
It does seem to me that the last year or so it has become a trend to go psychobilly/rockabilly, don't you think?
Like in advertising even...they started to use that 50's look Insane19 I hope it will soon fade away again.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2011, 03:50 PM
(02-26-2011 10:12 AM)Emp Wrote:  @kkakema.
I'm not new to psychobilly Zombie03 been listening to it for a long time.
I saw Mad Sin here last year. Big show...only downside were the fights...cocaine is a problem here wich I hate.

There are some good bands around here though. Rockabilly and Hellbilly mostly. The Seatsniffers and Los Putas (unfortunatly they recently broke up) come to mind.
It does seem to me that the last year or so it has become a trend to go psychobilly/rockabilly, don't you think?
Like in advertising even...they started to use that 50's look Insane19 I hope it will soon fade away again.

All things come and go in waves it's currently going out of style but will be back someday so now people are starting to complain that there are fewer shows but 3 years ago it was that there were too many little kids. I've been a fan for a very long time and from a very young age so I'm not going anywhere. Are you on psychobilly-online.de ? I don't do wreckingpit because I don't like how it's set up and too many of the people have no idea what they are talking about. It was about 5 years ago that I last saw Mad Sin. For a bit I could not go see them for personal reasons and now they don't tour anywhere near where I live. Surf Rats did come by in this last Oct so not all bands skip over this smitten land.
02-27-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm not on that website no, I find it to hard to keep up with everything else that goes on in my life (airsoft fora takes up alott of my internet time - and then this board kinda drains me to Zombie17)
It's also a difficult medium to discuss music, you know what I mean? Like some band may suck donkeydick but if enough people say they are good...then that's all people talk about. I prefer listening and checking them out myself.
I've been into hardcore most of my life and did many many shows (even played in a band) and then on the side I listenend to rockabilly & psychobilly. A good friend of mine his big brother was a psychobilly back in the 80's and I thought his hair and the artwork on his shirts and LP's was truely awesome. But me being a little kid he just ignored us Zombie17 And growing up in a small town hardly added to me knowing about psychobilly. Kids these days...so easy...the internet. We just had word of mouth and trying to listen to bigger brothers albums when they weren't home Zombie17

I've seen Mad Sin many years ago and I was impressed....when I saw them last year, well I wasn't realy.
oh well....music...so many different styles and so many more opinions don't you agree?

It's always fun as long as it lasts....and then when it all fades away, the true fans still stay and then you see who's who.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2011, 07:09 PM
(02-26-2011 10:12 AM)Emp Wrote:  Holy crap...did that drunk get punished for that?
By law....or by means of friends... shit...that would resort in some serious payback in my book.

i wish he did, he took off after he did it, and the only person who was friends with him hasn't heard from him sense. and i couldnt by law cuz at the time i was drunk and under age, gota be 21 in the us.