Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team Fortress 2 now has ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!
10-26-2012, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 07:12 PM by wisdomknight.)
Team Fortress 2 now has ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally it begins tonight!!!!!!!!!
A dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.teamfortress.com/blizzbobarrabas/

WAVE 666!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkins! Spiderwebs! Hay bales! If you can think of anything scarier than that, maybe you should give Master of Horror John Carpenter a call, because he'll probably give you a job! But this terrifying new MvM mission didn't stop at hay bales, horror fans -- your robot attackers have been replaced by a single apocalyptic wave of zombies! [undefined=undefined]How many zombies? How does 666 sound, fear friends? [/undefined]Because it sounds like a candy-ass pile of crap to us! 666 is where we started. But where we ended was MORE THAN EIGHT HUNDRED!That said, we're still calling it "Wave 666", because we asked Glenn Danzig and he said that sounded way more badass than "Wave More Than Eight Hundred".

BTW I will be making these miniatures in the next couple of weeks for my custom TF2/LNoE game!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2012, 01:24 AM
RE: Team Fortress 2 now has ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Update is now LIVE!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply