Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Templates
05-10-2010, 04:44 AM
Question Templates
I'm new to the site and I'm a fan of the Last Night game. I am wanting to make my own characters using the templates.
I downloaded them. But, can't figure out how to edit them with info I need to put on cards. I've tried downloading 4 different types of photoshop and none of them would open up. Any help what I can do
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2010, 11:25 AM
RE: Templates
You can download blank Hero sheets at http://www.boardgamegeek (probably in the forum - variant section).
I suggest you to use sumo paint and photo philtre. Sumo is an on-line program very easy to use but very powerful. Photo philtre is free for download and I use it only for some tools.
Bye!
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2010, 02:16 PM
The files in the Downloads area here are nice and high-quality. They're actual Photoshop files (.PSD), however.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/down...view&cid=2
05-10-2010, 03:40 PM
mqstout Wrote:The files in the Downloads area here are nice and high-quality. They're actual Photoshop files (.PSD), however.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/down...view&cid=2

If I can't get photoshop, can I not use the Downloads provided that I download from the site on another program?
Like the ones Marco suggested?

Thanks
05-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Never used the programs listed here, but have a bit of experience with GIMP, another free photo editor. I know it can generally open Adobe PSD files, so you would be able to use the templates in the scenario creation kit. Not sure about Hero templates though (I've never used them).
09-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Hello.

I tried going to that link to download the templates as I had a couple of custom characters in mind. The link does not seem to be directing me towards any files though. Just a webpage where I can click on a tab called downloads, but when I do that the page refreshes and nothing happens. Are the links broken?
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Wink RE: Templates
(09-08-2010 10:13 PM)jpower Wrote:  Hello.

I tried going to that link to download the templates as I had a couple of custom characters in mind. The link does not seem to be directing me towards any files though. Just a webpage where I can click on a tab called downloads, but when I do that the page refreshes and nothing happens. Are the links broken?

I have the PDF Files for the Wounds Templates. I have the Zombie Card Template, which is just a Link to Web Page. You download it. Just add You own Words/Pictures. Pictures don't really work, because I couldn't figure out how to lay them underneath the Bar, where the black space is for Your Picture to go.
09-08-2010, 11:32 PM
(09-08-2010 10:13 PM)jpower Wrote:  Hello.

This site is in the process of being updated and the new templates section has yet to be created.

Please be patient, as it is a one man job and Sarku is working his fingers to the bone doing it.

Keep up the good work, Sarku!
09-09-2010, 02:24 AM
No worries. I didn't realize that as I am new to this site. I thought it was a problem on my end. I'll check back later then. Thanks.
09-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the kind works Zombie J. The downloads section will indeed be back up shortly. Thanks all for your patience.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga