Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Coast is here!!
08-29-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: The Coast is here!!
(08-29-2012 01:37 AM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  I heard another release burst in September...that's not too long.

So close I can almost taste it...Insane20
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2012, 07:41 PM
I am praying for a holiday weekend miracle, its labor day weekend, i only had to work a five hour shift but got paid for eight, the perfect add on to this day would be a delivery truck pulling up sometime today with The Coast, dont think i am that lucky but a guy can dream
09-01-2012, 05:16 AM
(08-31-2012 07:41 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote:  I am praying for a holiday weekend miracle, its labor day weekend, i only had to work a five hour shift but got paid for eight, the perfect add on to this day would be a delivery truck pulling up sometime today with The Coast, dont think i am that lucky but a guy can dream

I was too, but my FLGS had NADA for new releases, FFP or otherwise...Insane19
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
09-01-2012, 12:59 PM
I think it might take a bit longer for us non-us customers. So far my order still just says 'ordered'.

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
09-09-2012, 06:36 AM
I got mine at Gencon. It is pretty damn awesome. The only thing I do not like is that the board is smaller than the other two game boards. Anyone else notice this?
09-09-2012, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 04:03 PM by Atraangelis.)
I dont have the game but managed to see detail comparison shots of the board and its a hair smaller. But that does not bother me because my copy of AToE and SW boards are also sliglty different sizes measured from the black border...

BUT..

measure the printed map and they are exact. So im not concerned about the backing as long as the play area is equivalent.. and frankly the more i think about it.. I can care less as its a location based game.. the board could be a triangle for all i care as long as the locations are there..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 01:38 AM
I decided, as excited as I am to pick it and the Hero Pack up, that it was probably the smarter thing to do to just wait a little bit and get it few bucks cheaper from a retailer.

But I'm very curious to hear, and see, more about what's inside. Flying Frog always includes a few extra cardboard goodies for house ruling and user variants..what can I look forward to in this regard? I'd like to hear more about the Lost Ship and the Kraken can do.
09-11-2012, 08:10 PM
(09-09-2012 06:36 AM)LostLegolas Wrote:  I got mine at Gencon. It is pretty damn awesome. The only thing I do not like is that the board is smaller than the other two game boards. Anyone else notice this?

I am brand new to ATOE and I blew my chance to pick up the HP2 and The Coast at Gencon because I did not realize that they were not released! We demo'd it at Gencon and loved it. I asked how much it cost and he started rattling off all the HPs and expansions and I was doing quick math in my head and it was approaching two hundred bucks. heh - I figured I would just try to find them on Ebay or retail or whatever. I never picked up on the fact that The Coast was brand new and not released! Now I've pre-ordered and am anxious as hell to get our copy!
09-19-2012, 02:59 AM
Just picked The Coast and Hero Pack 2 up from my local game store tonight! So be on the look out, they should be showing up locally for everyone soon. And they've hit a lot of online stores if you want to pick it up online.
09-19-2012, 03:10 PM
YAYYYY!!!..Hopefully it will hit my FLGS today or tomorrow...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user