Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Dark Night Rises
07-22-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: The Dark Night Rises
I'm going to watch this film on wednesday. I'd just like to say I was greatly saddened to hear this news. Don't be afraid people and don't let the ba$tards win...
Find all posts by this user
07-23-2012, 09:56 AM
(07-22-2012 09:23 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I'm going to watch this film on wednesday.

I have to wait another week but something tells me it's worth the wait.

The IMDB rating for The Dark Knight Rises at this point is 9.2. For comparison The Dark Knight has a cozy score of 8.9.

And... here... we... go!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-23-2012, 09:51 PM
We got it planned for thursday Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2012, 06:37 AM
To put the thread back on track, this movie is quite dark and enjoyable. It pulls punches and the twists are there at all the right times. I enjoyed this movie and it ran pretty long. I believe it was 2 hrs and 42 minutes. I just wish Bane looked a little different. Overall it was enjoyable night at the theater.
07-26-2012, 05:56 AM
I feel for those who lost loved ones at the shooting in Colorado. While I understand in the greater scheme of things that a few people being killed is not a world ending event but it should be noted that the manner in which they were killed was shocking. This attack on a confined public space for no apparent meaning other to hurt people is a frightening concept to many who are not accustomed to this level of violence. I think that the more appropriate response is to not focus upon the media circus that has spawned but to respect those who lost their lives to this tragic event.
07-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I think the mods need to lock this down before it turns into a horrible mess. The movie was good, you should go see it to find out.
07-26-2012, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 09:04 AM by samuraitrev.)
(07-26-2012 06:40 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  I think the mods need to lock this down before it turns into a horrible mess. The movie was good, you should go see it to find out.

I agree. Let's stick to the games and Zombies.
Thread Closed