Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Hunt for Hero Pack 1...
07-02-2016, 09:02 PM
The Hunt for Hero Pack 1...
Hey all, I'm going on a road trip with a friend this weekend and we've made an objective to check any and all small local game stores and hobby shops we pass to see if there are any outlying copies of Hero Pack 1 for LNoE still on the shelves. I will report progress here, wish us luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: The Hunt for Hero Pack 1...
Good luck! Is it scarce then? I didn't know...

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
07-03-2016, 04:06 AM
Let me know how it goes. If you can find substitute miniatures for the heroes, I have an extra copy of everything else that I would part with on the cheap. I bought an extra copy of Hero Pack 1 a couple years ago just so that I could kit-bash the miniatures into zombie heroes, but I have no real need for the duplicate hero/zombie cards or the hero stat cards. I'm sure I could find them laying around somewhere if you need them.
07-03-2016, 06:13 PM
ATOEtalGeek, yeah, it's been out of print for quite a while. Flying Frog is planning to reprint it at some point but they haven't announced when. I picked up my copy over a year ago, but recently when my friend wanted one, I was unable to locate it in any game store in Oregon and I've called approximately 35 stores in this search.

sgiove, I might be interested in obtaining these materials if you really don't need/want them. Especially if they include the Scenario Card (Hunt for Survivors) I've decided that I am going to see how many copies of Hero Pack One I can manage to scrounge up and make them available for those who are looking, and partial sets, even cards only, could be useful. They aren't doing any good sitting on store shelves collecting dust for years when most people serious about this game would have a much easier time finding them on this forum.

I do have good news! I've found and obtained two copies so far on my current road trip (approx. 500 miles) by phoning all the local stores as we were approaching each town. Those two copies are what we wanted personally, so any further that I manage to find, I will make available on here.
07-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Yes, I should have the scenario card as well (I realize now I neglected to mention that in my original post).

I'm glad you were able to obtain a couple of extra copies on your journey. I hope you are able to find more.
07-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Let us know when you have your copies. I love a happy endingWatchmen02
07-07-2016, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 05:09 AM by jeffd1830.)
We forgot to take into account that our travel day back home was the 4th of July. But, at least we got what we had set out for:

[Image: HP1-new-copies.jpg]

Here we are with our two new copies of Hero Pack One.

And, here they are along with the other copy I already had:

[Image: HP1-all-three.jpg]

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, we had a little help during our mission...

07-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Groovy! Good for you! I wasn't aware Hero Pack 1 was so hard to find. I forget exactly when, but I got it maybe a year or so ago as a Christmas gift. I think my parents just got it on the Amazon.
08-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Hello, do you have any spare copies of hero pack 1 left? Or even just the cards without the miniatures? I just mentioned in my introduction post, I'm after extra cards to use in my walking dead version of the game and have others that I can trade for if you like. Thanks!
08-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Wow,I've been searching for years locally and from Ffp website.
I still have not come across a copy yet!!!
Now I know why you have them all...lol
I'd be interested in one if you still have a copy as well.