Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Last Place You Look! - Hero Event
03-10-2014, 03:20 PM
The Last Place You Look! - Hero Event
A couple of these in the deck help when your deck gets large - so the Scenario Search Items do not become watered down...but still it's not a complete freebee - the Heroes have to get to the building and the Zombies have a chance to make it tough to do so.

[Image: ?dl=1]

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: The Last Place You Look! - Hero Event
That's actually pretty cool! I like it. I also like how it is different from the "Just what I needed" type cards. It is differently balanced, because you have to get to a certain building to use it. So, the zombies could play taken over on the building, or at the very least, play Lights Out.

Definitely a cool custom idea.
03-10-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 06:18 PM by ATOEtalGeek.)
It's a variant of the "I Know Where it is!" card from HP1, but instead of being limited to any item from just the Hero deck it allows the Hero to pull any card from the Hero deck or a Scenario Search Item from the discard pile. "I Know Where it is!" can still leave you wanting a Scenario Search Item.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
03-10-2014, 09:36 PM
This surge of new cards is great. Here's to many moreZombie17