Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Secret Funeral
07-17-2012, 05:30 PM
The Secret Funeral
I just realised that In my "Hello I'm Sean" post I was talking about a scenario called the secret funeral, I didn't however find it on this forum, I'll take no credit for this very fun scenario, it was however posted on Boardgamegeek, here's a link
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/646056/c...et-funeral
I have started making Scenario cards, this is the one I've made for this Scenario if anyone wants it, I will post another backing card once I've made it later today (perhaps) with the board setup and additional rules.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: The Secret Funeral
I've done the Scenario Rules and Setup card. I really hope if the OP from Boardgamegeek doesn't mind, but it really is a great Scenario to play <hats off>
I've had to slimline how they have put it but once you've read his post, the cards should make perfect sence.

Hope you all enjoy.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
10-15-2012, 11:05 AM
eager to try it very soon. thks.
10-16-2012, 06:24 PM
HAHAHAHA I absolutely love this one. Well thought out in general, but what I love so much is the ability to actually guess correctly and skip some steps, or guess incorrectly and die.

I will most certainly try my best to play this one next time.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.