Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Smell Of Brains card question ?
11-15-2011, 10:36 PM
RE: The Smell Of Brains card question ?
(11-15-2011 09:58 PM)mqstout Wrote:  There's no "immediately" required in this case. You're not playing slap jack. When you play the card, they'll have plenty of opportunity to cancel the card if they have any cards or abilities (Father Joe) to do so if they want to.

Yes. But work me through the sequence.

I play the card, if they do not cancel it, before I roll the extra fight die OR they win the fight. The zombies move, and fight.

Let me try this question, maybe I have been playing wrong the whole time. Like taken over. I announce im playing taken over. If they cancel it, done. If they do not, I roll dice and place zombies. If they then want to cancel the card, they can cancel the taken over, but the zombies stay. right ?

Like if im fighting, play uuurg and roll dice. The card, or more directly the dice roll can not be cancelled. right ?

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:52 PM by mqstout.)
You sound like you're doing it right. Once you roll the number of zombies, there's no undoing it. (They could still cancel most Taken Over cards, but that'd only remove the token -- not the models.)

If they didn't cancel Urgh when you said you were going to play it, that's that.

It's a subtle but important technicality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi, Thank you, yes. I agree "subtle but important technicality" It may seem like a cheezy thing but its the play sequence. Some times it really frustrates me. Yes, I expect every Zombie card I play to be cancelled, and if they dont. Yeah for me Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
10-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I was going to ask about this card too. I wasn't sure if the zombies that move in if you successfully use this would fight right away or not. Good to know the answer now. Glad somebody beat me to asking it. ;-)