Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Walking Dead Episode 1
07-13-2013, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013 07:58 AM by Thraxas.)
RE: The Walking Dead Episode 1
I was so excited for 400 days, and I didn't like it. I liked the premise of it, but I felt too much disconnect with the characters because you spend so little time with them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2013, 04:27 PM
It's definitely a weird departure from Season 1 of the game. And some of the "action" felt completely unnecessary, like running from cover to cover in Russell's bit, it didn't matter what I did, there didn't seem to be a possible failure.

But overall, I think it does what it set out to do, which is tide people over with an excellently-written prologue to Season 2.

Also, the picture of Shel at the character select screen is totally a Portal reference.

Panning For Clouds - A Writer's Blog containing short stories and writing advice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2013, 02:31 PM
i can't find out anything about this game.. any info?
07-15-2013, 05:10 PM
http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days This is the link that Deadstick posted, and then I reposted when I quoted it in response to your last question.

It's downloadable content that bridges Season 1 of Telltale Games' Walking Dead episodes with Season 2. So far as I know it's not playable as a standalone, you have to have The Walking Dead episodes.

Panning For Clouds - A Writer's Blog containing short stories and writing advice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2013, 03:57 PM
hmm.. thanks, i'll take a look. not sure why i can't see the first link.

thanks
11-19-2013, 04:04 PM
i see 2nd episode is comeing out maybee?

also last night watching sunday's TWD tv show I saw a small add about a walking dead video dame.. pc cdrom or dvd.

is this the same game or a different one?