Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
02-08-2013, 05:31 PM
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a do-whatever-you-need-to-survive first-person action game that brings the deep, character-driven world of AMC's Emmy®Award-winning TV series onto console gaming systems and the PC. The game follows the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon, brought to life by TV series star Norman Reedus, alongside his overbearing brother Merle, voiced by Michael Rooker, on a haunting, unforgiving journey across the Georgia countryside. Players will need to tread carefully on this desperate quest, scrounging for food, water, and ammunition to survive against nightmares both living and undead.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is scheduled to be released in North America on March 19 for the Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, and PC and on March 26 for Wii U™. It is rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB. For more information, visit http://www.TheWalkingDeadBegins.com or 'Like' The Walking Dead on Facebook (facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC). Herd Mode is unlockable for Xbox 360® and PlayStation® 3 exclusively through Gamestop, and the Walker Execution Pack is available exclusively through Amazon. While supplies last. Limited time only. Code received when game is available.

And here's a link to the game trailer.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/07/the-wa...ailer-pre/

What do you guys think?

And a shout out to Alderdust for his Dead Island: Riptide thread...that's what made me post this!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Cool I haven't seen this ill have to take a look! I have played the walking dead episodes 1-5 but this seems totally different!
02-09-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Walking dead 1-5 were so good! This is an fps..looks decent. Hopefully it comes to redbox

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee