Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The War Z
11-12-2012, 11:28 AM
The War Z
Hello,
does anybody played "The War Z" yet?
Since halloween "The War Z" is playable for everyone for 25$ cash.

There are a few good Zombie games out there at the moment.
"Left 4 Dead" (1&2) for casual gaming. If you just want to shoot some heads, it's perfect. "Dead Island" for a little bit more roleplaying game, looting and story. And don't forget "Day Z". An awesome survival simulation.

From time to time I watch some videos and read some articles at Gamespot.com. And a few weeks ago I found a nice video in which they compare "Day Z" and "The War Z".
This video I want to share with you all.
day or war Z

What do you think, is War Z just a rip-off of Day Z?
Or does anybody has played it yet and can share some more infos?

I think both look interesting and War Z will be mine around christmas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2012, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 06:59 PM by ARC87.)
RE: The War Z
I've played WarZ since release, but its very hard to solo, cuz everyone is going to kill u and steal your stuff, better team up with some friends and play it, I like the game alot. But ppl cry so much about cheater on the forum, i've only met a cheater once or twice in all my game time. There is coming a full inventory wipe soon, (30/11-12 maybe) So im not playing the game atm untill they have done the wipe, and we can start to gear up again.

Well I haven't played DayZ but alot ppl say its a ripoff, and others says its not, and I dont really care, its alot of fun. Zombie17
I've played WarZ since release, but its very hard to solo, cuz everyone is going to kill u and steal your stuff, better team up with some friends and play it, I like the game alot. But ppl cry so much about cheater on the forum, i've only met a cheater once or twice in all my game time. There is coming a full inventory wipe soon, (30/11-12 maybe) So im not playing the game atm untill they have done the wipe, and we can start to gear up again.

Well I haven't played DayZ but alot ppl say its a ripoff, and others says its not, and I dont really care, its alot of fun. Zombie17
12-29-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: The War Z
I've tried playing DayZ. It seems extremely hard to play solo! You start with jack shit and zombies agro to you in no time and theres no escape. I feel ripped off personally lol.