Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Zombie Game CD
12-04-2009, 04:20 PM
RE: The Zombie Game CD
Very cool never even new it was done...LOL
Will have to get one some day soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Everything you need for the ultimate "Left 4 Dead" unplugged experience. This variant is a mash-up using rules and pieces from Zombies!!! and Doom: The Board Game. Based on the video game by Valve.
A Brand New Scenario for LNoE. Farmer Sty has holed himself up in his Reinforced Barn to keep safe from the Zombies, but it wont last forever. The heroes have 20 Turns to get the Tractor and drive it back through town to rescue Farmer Sty and leave the town for good. This wont be easy with Zombies milling about, and it also doesn't help that they have some new tricks up their sleeves. A Fun Fast Paced Scenario with alot of strategy and a flock of new ideas, featuring: -Alternate Board Setup with 6 different Track Setups (uses all the boards of the base game). -Heroes Get to Drive the Tractor. (with all new mechanics and rules governing Tractor movement and fighting while on the Tractor) -New Zombie Game Mechanics (Dig Sinkholes to slow down the Tractor, and Sacrifice your Zombies...

r4i software
02-13-2010, 04:07 PM
played my first game set to thezombiegame soundtrack. it worked really well. thanks to all of those who help put this together. it flowed really well, lot's of good songs on there, a few guilty pleasures, new gems (to me) and a good length. Sarku, i tip my hat to you sir . . .
02-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks a bunch gelfling03! But there was a ton of help from different forum members. So I grab your hat and tip it to the members that helped, those still here and those that haven't been here for quite some time.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2010, 06:11 PM
RandomZombieFan Wrote:...personally I love the one that came with the game.

Really? REALLY? Anyone else think it sounds like poorly composed video game music? For a really old game system?