Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Zombies Weren't Even The Worst Part...
02-24-2012, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2012 03:51 PM by PJON.)
RE: The Zombies Weren't Even The Worst Part...
(02-23-2012 11:25 PM)Spidey NZ Wrote:  Just for instant kills, if you have 7 players for example in your scenario. So one gets instantly killed second or 3rd turn. they are sitting out for the rest of the game. I guess its the lenient zombie player inside of me calling out. Watchmen02

Hi, in this scenario there is only 3 players, each Hero player has 3 Heroes, so no one should be sitting out. If in the course of this scenario, one player is eliminated, they could always convert to the Zombie side.

Ohhhh In the event of ties ? I still like the Push concept developed by another member of this site. Basically, in the event of a Tie-both sides Fended off, the attacker may Push the defender into an adjecect square. this could allow the attacking Hero the advantage of the space they fought over. ie Where the supplies are, out of the gun shop, etc....
Hi victor, im still a fan of this scenario.

Question ?
Zombies win by killing any 4 Heroes before sundown or by keeping both safe houses Understocked (less than 8 supplies inside).

Just for....idk, cause im me. ok..Search markers work like they do in Supply Run. So, if I find the #8 marker first, i dont need to search any more. I can Honker Down and Hide. I woulldnt need to search so much, which make it easier for the zombies to attack the other player, i have the minimum number. Yes ?

So if you add 1through 8 you get a total of 36. What if the - Zombies win by....or keeping both safe houses Understocked (12 or less supplies inside)

This would force the Hero to search more than 1 marker, hopefully 3, can be done in 2. It also forces them to explore even more to have Majority, 19 or better wins. With only 36 supplies available......the 8, 7, and 6 become very valuable. and they can be stolen, picked off your dead body, right ?

In a rare event, i want to break into your safe house and steal yours - statagey. This sounds FUN !!! Im gonna try it this weekend if I can Watchmen02

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2012, 08:26 PM
The math doesn't lie. Although don't forget, the number tokens aren't supplies themselves, the number tokens tell you how many supplies are in a particular building. Heroes can only carry two supplies at any given time, but I like 12 as the goal. It makes it a bit more challenging.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
02-24-2012, 08:53 PM
If not killing at least make the instant kills unpreventable or make 2 wounds instead of just 1.... because somehow the killing is the biggest advantage of them... what would sledge hammer do? Nothing?
02-25-2012, 07:22 PM
I will post a full scenario card as soon as I get to a real computer with a real keyboard. The Kindle Fire isn't very conducive to typing large swaths of text.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
09-19-2012, 04:27 AM
I told my co-workers/gaming group about this idea and they all thought it would be awesome.....going to give it a try.