Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best Youtube videos demostrating LNoE Rules?
08-11-2012, 04:54 PM
The best Youtube videos demostrating LNoE Rules?
I was wondering if any of the youtube videos show game play for LNoE better and more clear than others?

Im reading the rules (PDF) but some of it seems kind of vague and not very clear in a few points.

Finally my LNoE will be in on Wednesday, Im very excited Watchmen02

Thanks Watchmen02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 06:17 PM by sean of the dead.)
RE: The best Youtube videos demostrating LNoE Rules?
First off Welcome WisdomKnight, I'm also pretty new to this forum and I don't think I've said hi yet, so Hi! <waves>

The members of this forum have been a great help to me at pointing out my mistakes and misunderstandings, Best thing I can advise is post on here what is bothering you, or what you're not quite understanding and the other members here will be able to clarify and explain.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand Binary, and those that don't
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Thank you, maybe Ill put together some specifc questions then.

And nice to meet you Sean Watchmen02
08-13-2012, 07:52 PM
There are some pretty good YouTube videos out there that go over the rules. They don't really go into extreme detail, though. They basically just walk you through all of the basic rules you need to know to play the game. So, if you are looking for something to clarify some of the more complex stuff, or answer questions you may have, that is not the best bet.

If that is the case, I would agree with Sean. Stick around here. There are plenty of awesome, helpful people around who know the game very well. If you have a question about something, it is almost guaranteed somebody here will be able to answer it.

Though, if you are still interested, here are a few good YouTube videos on Last Night On Earth:

Last Night on Earth Review Pt. 1 of 4

How to play Last Night on Earth the Zombie Board Game

Starlit Citadel Revies Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game

And, of course... I have to plug my own video. LOL! Though, admittedly I mainly just talk about how I am a big fan of the game, I don't really go into detail about the rules.

Last Nigh on Earth Zombie Board Game
08-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Awesome! Thanks StayPuft!
08-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Starlit citadel puts out the best tutorial , review videos around. I usually will look for their video before purchasing a game. They rock.
08-13-2012, 11:58 PM
(08-13-2012 10:19 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Starlit citadel puts out the best tutorial , review videos around. I usually will look for their video before purchasing a game. They rock.

Im going to watch some tonight Watchmen02
08-14-2012, 07:33 PM
(08-13-2012 10:19 PM)Atraangelis Wrote:  Starlit citadel puts out the best tutorial , review videos around. I usually will look for their video before purchasing a game. They rock.

I had never seen their YouTube videos before, but noticed the one they recently put up for Last Night On Earth. It was really good. Actually one of the better videos out there for the game. Hence why it was one of the ones I shared. ;-)
08-14-2012, 07:43 PM
It was a good short but thorough review