Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best of the worst
06-07-2012, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 11:39 PM by Denial.)
The best of the worst
Hi all.
Apologies if this has already been included in a post.

I am a lover of the terrible and cheesy. Where others squirm I jump for joy!!
Bad movie making is an art form and I think we should rejoice in it's glorious terribleness..

I ask you all to find a movie that has called for you to throw your hands up and shout "That was awesome and awful!!!"
Everyone has a secret guilty pleasure.

Up until recently, mine was Sharktopus (military cross breeding seriously will never work!!) but a new film takes the cake!!

Watch this trailer. If it claws at your curiosity the you are awesome!!!
No plot explanation needed. Nazis + centre of Earth = Plot line.
Want a review?
Review = No money and they pretend they are at the North (or south.. who cares) pole so the background is white some of the time. Nazis decide to regroup in the centre of the Earth. Prepare for awesomeness!!

Jake Busey at his lowest!!

Please share your love of the bad and cheesy.
If you don't then I will Freak02

Not the face!! Not the face!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: The best of the worst
The premise of that is insane! Who do they get to write this stuff? A UFO? I've gotta be honest I'd probably watch it with a few beersZombie17 The so bad it's good film of all time for me is called Bronson Lee Champion.
06-08-2012, 12:07 PM
It's amazing how nazis always turn up in the worst zombie movies. Just for inspiration you could check out Zombie Lake which has definitely got to be the worst of its kind if you're fan of the genre. Instead of a lot of blood they decided to go with a lot of... well, green paint which tends to wash off frequently during their swims in the lake.

My personal fav is Plan 9 from Outer Space. It's hilarious and plain stupid. If you're a fan of goofs and ghouls you'll love it!

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2012, 08:13 PM
I have to find this movie, hopefully its on netflix. This looks like one of the best of the worst movies.
07-16-2012, 08:22 PM
I watched it and its bloody awful. A group of us were well up for a laugh with a few beers and snacks so we checked it out. Not so bad it's good either. Just bad. I want that time back.
07-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Check out Hobo with a Shotgun starring Rutger Hauer.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
07-17-2012, 03:56 AM
(07-16-2012 08:22 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I watched it and its bloody awful. A group of us were well up for a laugh with a few beers and snacks so we checked it out. Not so bad it's good either. Just bad. I want that time back.

Bummer Insane19 Well thanks at least for the heads up.
07-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:The uploader has not made this video available in your area

Then the uploader sux. Insane19

Sounds like 1:20 of mine time better spent anyway. Hooray for Plan 9!
07-17-2012, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 07:59 AM by jimbal.)
I am a lover of low budget flicks. Stuff like Troma and Full Moon are great. There is or rather was a small company called Low Budget Pictures. The writer director for this company is named Chris Seaver, and while his movies are very vulgar in language they are absolutely hilarious. I urge people to check out his stuff if you can still find it. One of his flicks, Taintlight, is still on netflix for those that have access. The rest of his stuff is getting harder and harder come by. He has started a new company called warlock home video. I havent seen anything they have done since starting it, but it looks to be more of the same great comedy/horror wackiness as the rest. Some of his best movies...

Mulva: Zombie Asskicker
Mulva 2: Kill Teen Ape
Ghoulish Chronicles of Bonejack High: Killer Kellerman Strikes Again
House on BoneJack Hill
Karaoke Kid
Destruction Kings
The Filthy McNasty series 1-4
The Heather and Puggly series 1-4
Anal Paprika series 1-4
Wet Heat
Film Crew
Quest for The Egg Salad
Appolyon the Destroyer
Blood Trim
Bloody Giblets
Meter Man
Meter Man 2
From Almost Night till Almost Day
Deathbone
I spit Chew on your Grave
Taintlight
Terror At Bloodfart Lake
Twas the Funk before Christmas
Blu Cheese brothers
Teenape Vs. the Monster Nazi Apacoplypse
Close Encounters of The Inbred Redneck Kind

Only check this out if you truly love cheese and microbudget flicks and also you will need to keep an open mind about the dialogue as its very very vulgar. Some of the funniest dialogue I have ever heard though
07-27-2012, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2012 04:24 AM by avalanche5160.)
Watching Nazies at the Center of the Earth tonight, cannot wait to see how awful it is going to be!