Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best of the worst
07-27-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: The best of the worst
All I can say is WOW. This is truly an awful movie. It is gruesome at times but entertaining none the less. It has some plot holes but that only adds to its' overall entertainment. I also enjoyed the attempt of using modern medicine in tandem with science fiction.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: The best of the worst
(07-27-2012 04:56 PM)avalanche5160 Wrote:  All I can say is WOW. This is truly an awful movie. It is gruesome at times but entertaining none the less. It has some plot holes but that only adds to its' overall entertainment. I also enjoyed the attempt of using modern medicine in tandem with science fiction.

Just saw this a couple of weeks ago and my question is, were they trying to recreate a fan base like Trolls 2, if so they failed miserably. I thought it may be interesting as a 'bad movie', but I was sadly mistaken.

At least Troll 2 was so bad it was funny, even Flesh Eating Mothers got me laughing, this movie was down right despicable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply