Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The completionist in me...
06-20-2016, 01:29 AM
The completionist in me...
Today I ordered:
  • Last Night on Earth Special Edition Soundtrack CD.
    - I don't currently own any device that will take a CD.
    - I just wanted the two cards, Guitar and Dance of the Dead. So effectively I'm paying $5.97 per card for these. lol.
  • Red (Grave Dead) Zombies with Grave Weapons Miniatures Set.
    - I am now wishing there were Feral Dead with Grave Weapons miniatures, I could have used them in the game we played yesterday.
    - I am now laughing at the idea of a Behemoth with Grave Weapon miniature set. If it existed, I would order it.
  • Radioactive Zombies with Grave Weapons Miniatures Set.
  • Invasion From Outer Space "Advanced Abilities" Supplement.
  • Invasion From Outer Space "Cloaked Martian Scouts" Supplement.

I think Flying Frog ate my brains. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: The completionist in me...
I love the idea of Invasion from Outer Space!
I have not got it yet, but it's on my list.
Huge fan of Mars Attacks, so this is right up my alley.
08-12-2016, 07:56 PM
I'm right there with you,my next order is going to be Martians.
And maybe some extra grave weapons zombies to repainted as a few hero zombies.
08-14-2016, 08:01 PM
Apart from the bonus cards, how does the special edition soundtrack differ from the original? A few extra songs? Completely different track listing?

To be honest I'm only contemplating getting it for the cards (I only actually want the guitar card coz it's cool). I never use the CDs as I play in a pub. Does anyone use the CDS?
08-15-2016, 01:18 AM
We use the cd on and off with other sound tracks.I bought this for the music and to support the product but mainly for the promo cards.
You get The CD with 5 new songs,a new insert, and two exclusive cards.

The CD:
Five additional songs:
"Recovery," "Despair," "Becky," "Deliver Us" and "The Day Everything Changed."
if you liked the songs on the original CD, you'll like the new ones, and if you didn't, then you won't like this one.

The Insert:
The insert, and the CD itself, have different artwork. The insert has a little note from Mary Beth about the process of creating the music for the game.

The Cards
Hero Deck: Guitar
Card text:COMBAT BONUS: Once per fight,may force a Zombie to Re-roll any number of its Fight Dice (Hero's Choice). After each use, Breaks on 1 or 2 (Discard).
If the Hero is Billy,only Breaks on a 1.

Zombie Deck: Dance of the Dead
Card text: PLAY IMMEDIATELY. Roll a D6 and remove that many Zombies from anywhere on the board (return them to the Zombie Pool, they do not count as being Killed). Every other Zombie may immediately move one space. Those Zombies may move and fight normally during this turn.

If you love the music and/or if you want all the promos you really should get it.
If you're just a casual collector and don't care for the music, don't bother.

I'm glad I got it - we use it (along with lost boys soundtrack,and ambient zombie sounds)
This is In my opinion a money grab,how ever it is decently priced as far as CDs go.
If you want the promos, you have to get it.
08-15-2016, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the info, very helpful. Think I'll pass on this unless I can find it cheap secondhand. At the moment can't find it anywhere in the UK so it would cost me a lot in shipping and customers for what is essentially just for 2 cards.
08-16-2016, 01:20 AM
Like I said I'm glad I got we do use it but,it was mainly for the cards and I was ordering a few other things as well.
I'm not sure if you'd get the promo cards picking it up secondhand though?
08-18-2016, 10:36 AM
There's a checklist here I did http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...expansions

hope this helpsWatchmen02
08-18-2016, 07:51 PM
Am I right in thinking the promo card "Flashlight and Pitchfork" is the only one that doesn't appear in any of the expansions? (Guitar is with the SE soundtrack, and all others are alternative images of existing cards). And therefore the only way to get it is to buy a poster?
10-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Just pre-ordered the 10th anniversary edition, all the special edition tracks are included on the new CD. Even though I want the extra cards, even less reason to buy the special edition CD now. Wonder if they'll bring the price down.