Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The completionist in me...
10-21-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: The completionist in me...
(08-18-2016 07:51 PM)Capey Wrote:  Am I right in thinking the promo card "Flashlight and Pitchfork" is the only one that doesn't appear in any of the expansions? (Guitar is with the SE soundtrack, and all others are alternative images of existing cards). And therefore the only way to get it is to buy a poster?

I have the Flashlight and Pitchfork it came with the...

'LNOE: Radioactive Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set. We will include Promo cards Pitchfork/Flashlight and Here They Come with this purchase.
We will include Promo cards Pitchfork/Flashlight and Here They Come with this purchase. Zombies With Grave Weapons in crystal green/radioactive color. 7 zombies, each unique, in this set.'

link: http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...ature-set/

I also have some sweet signed Alternate Art promo cards.

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: The completionist in me...
Not as bothered about pitchfork and flashlight as they exist as separate items which can be taped together. But annoyed at having just bought the 10th anniversary edition thinking I now have everything only for them to release new promos and character cards at dicefest. Hopefully they will make them available later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply