Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The end of an era?
10-28-2009, 04:46 PM
The end of an era?
Well, after 2 years on Board Game geeks 'hotness' list LNOE has finally been bumped. We now have to actually type in Last Night on Earth instead of hitting the link on the side list.

Was it really there on that list for about 2 years? That seems like a heck of a long run... Agricola and Dominion are still to young to give much compatition to that!

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2009, 05:22 PM
RE: The end of an era?
Patient Zero Wrote:Well, after 2 years on Board Game geeks 'hotness' list LNOE has finally been bumped. We now have to actually type in Last Night on Earth instead of hitting the link on the side list.

Was it really there on that list for about 2 years? That seems like a heck of a long run... Agricola and Dominion are still to young to give much compatition to that!

well, now it seems to be back on the 'hotness' list. That was a quick recovery... That's probably a good thing since I suspect that Old Dwarf is a one finger typer and can use the hot link to get to the board game geek LNOE page faster.

Oh, but Arkham Horror has hung on longer. Still, only one game to beat is a pretty good record.

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2009, 02:02 AM
RE: The end of an era?
I wonder what OD does with his other hand and 4 fingers???

Wait... maybe I don't want to know... Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user