Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The last (Ever) Heresy Lurkers for sale
03-28-2011, 05:01 PM
The last (Ever) Heresy Lurkers for sale
Hi I picked these up from Heresy Miniatures. They're not on the website and the moulds have been destroyed. You can't get these anywhere else! I'm keeping some for my self and I'm happy to sell some to you guys wanting to use them for Resident Evil Lickers. I'm selling them for only £10 a set (+postage) (There's two to a bag). These models are perfect scales for gaming with 28mm figures. I could sell them on ebay for more but I'm not bothered about profit. As long as I can cover my petrol I used to visit Heresy I'd be happy enough. I've got 3 sets left I'm happy to sell. I'm keeping 3 sets myself.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 03:16 AM
RE: The last (Ever) Heresy Lurkers for sale
Mine just arrived, Trev! They're great! Thanks!
04-04-2011, 01:01 AM
(04-02-2011 03:16 AM)gavindowning Wrote:  Mine just arrived, Trev! They're great! Thanks!

No probs. Glad you like 'em!
04-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Would you be willing to accept trades? Or strictly cash?

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2011, 10:05 PM
(04-04-2011 09:25 PM)supervike Wrote:  Would you be willing to accept trades? Or strictly cash?

Like you haven't got enough unpainted minis! Zombie03 Zombie17 Zombie17
04-04-2011, 11:33 PM
(04-04-2011 09:25 PM)supervike Wrote:  Would you be willing to accept trades? Or strictly cash?

Sorry but Zombie67's right! I do have quite a back log of figures still waiting to be painted. So I'll have to say cash. (The postage to America only cost £2 so I can't see the total price being over twelve pounds). If you really want some I can reserve you a set?

I'm looking forward to painting some in 'proper' Resident Evil style! Which shall be posted on here!
04-05-2011, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 12:38 AM by zombie67.)
Funnily enough Trev, I was talking about Supervike not needing more unpainted minis! Watchmen02

So you are just as bad are you...well, I have a confession....despite how fast I paint I still have loads on the table unfinished or in most cases even started!

Kath just made the suggestion that we could start a support group - UPMA and before you say Up My what, it stands for Un-Painted Minis Anonymous.

"Hi I'm Zombie J and I have unpainted minis but with your help I know I can finish them!"
04-05-2011, 05:50 PM
(04-05-2011 12:34 AM)zombie67 Wrote:  Funnily enough Trev, I was talking about Supervike not needing more unpainted minis! Watchmen02

So you are just as bad are you...well, I have a confession....despite how fast I paint I still have loads on the table unfinished or in most cases even started!

Kath just made the suggestion that we could start a support group - UPMA and before you say Up My what, it stands for Un-Painted Minis Anonymous.

"Hi I'm Zombie J and I have unpainted minis but with your help I know I can finish them!"

Sign me up for that support groupWatchmen02
04-05-2011, 10:16 PM
(04-04-2011 10:05 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  

Like you haven't got enough unpainted minis! Zombie03 Zombie17 Zombie17

LOL. I've been doing a nice job of whittling my numbers down... But if you only knew how many I really have....

@Trev No problem man, I understand. No need to reserve me a set. I made a pact that I cannot buy any new miniatures for a while, but was looking for a trade loophole.

Good luck in selling them, they are great minis.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user