Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The search for the key to the darkness held within these walls.
11-03-2021, 05:36 PM
The search for the key to the darkness held within these walls.
I love making new things for my games, as it helps me dive more into the game and to also make my own adventures to allow my fellow gamers into battling the evil miniatures within my vault.

Just found this great site this past week and I might as well throw my hat in the ring now while I check out all the great variant posts plus general discussions. Love all the great content and can't wait to be adding to it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: The search for the key to the darkness held within these walls.
Glad to have you here!
I'm another one who loves making more things for existing games, and LNOE and ATOE are prime material to work with!
11-04-2021, 06:59 AM
Cheers! Watchmen02
11-05-2021, 12:33 AM
(11-03-2021 08:38 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Glad to have you here!
I'm another one who loves making more things for existing games, and LNOE and ATOE are prime material to work with!

Thanks. Nice to meet everyone and to see what others having been brewing up. I absolutely love the map boards and can't wait to get some templates to play with. I have a lot in store already.
11-05-2021, 01:09 AM
Looking Forward to seeing your creations.Full Membership & access to the Downloads can only be Granted by our dread Lord Sarku.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga

Alas his visits to us mere Minions is rare these days so it might take a bit for him to stop by & approve you.
Mysterious are the ways of the Worm.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-05-2021, 07:05 PM
(11-05-2021 01:09 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Looking Forward to seeing your creations.Full Membership & access to the Downloads can only be Granted by our dread Lord Sarku.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga

Alas his visits to us mere Minions is rare these days so it might take a bit for him to stop by & approve you.
Mysterious are the ways of the Worm.

OD

I can understand. I run my own hobby page, 'Forgenarium', and have made loads of templates for other games, expansions and even board games from top to bottom (including miniature tokens, etc). I see a lot of people just pop in to grab the template and then are never seen again. Very irksome. I like to discuss the games I love on forums and ways to improve them and my versions. It is fine to wait at the moment as looking at which variants to try out within the actual game. Just set up all 3 boards this morning for some gaming this weekend. Hopefully once i get some game posts up, the dread lord's gaze shall rest on me and I shall pass!
12-14-2021, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2021 09:29 PM by khainesmith.)
Winter vacation is almost upon us and I was hoping to get some new Villains into the mix. I've got my own templates for cards but none for elders or the Villain and really was hoping to get some work done on them. Any hope of getting those templates for X-mas? It would be a nice present.
12-21-2021, 01:58 AM
(12-14-2021 09:28 PM)khainesmith Wrote:  Winter vacation is almost upon us and I was hoping to get some new Villains into the mix. I've got my own templates for cards but none for elders or the Villain and really was hoping to get some work done on them. Any hope of getting those templates for X-mas? It would be a nice present.

I'll see what Santa can do. Watchmen02
12-21-2021, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2021 11:15 PM by fenianb.)
(12-14-2021 09:28 PM)khainesmith Wrote:  Winter vacation is almost upon us and I was hoping to get some new Villains into the mix. I've got my own templates for cards but none for elders or the Villain and really was hoping to get some work done on them. Any hope of getting those templates for X-mas? It would be a nice present.

A work in progress, but don't know where I'll be by Christmas. Watchmen02
[Image: jKSgz3r.png]

That came together faster than I thought. Here is a link to my Google Drive with GIMP and Photoshop multilayered template files for Town/Evil Elders. Happy holidays!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
12-22-2021, 12:08 AM
(12-21-2021 10:28 PM)fenianb Wrote:  

A work in progress, but don't know where I'll be by Christmas. Watchmen02
[Image: jKSgz3r.png]

That came together faster than I thought. Here is a link to my Google Drive with GIMP and Photoshop multilayered template files for Town/Evil Elders. Happy holidays!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Awesomeness